+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 395 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 3947

Thread: Technical Analysis.

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Chart talking! but who heard their voice? the answer is only good technical. So technical analysis is graphic art reading and predicting future movements with their help. We know the range of markets that are traded, support and resistance, and there are a number of patterns that usually show the direction of the market so that it helps us get a good profit from forex trading. and that's the best thread in this section, I think, technical analysis is a kind of science that every trader who has to depend on or doesn't care about is waiting for that signal, but some people say that science is not accurate but it's still called a science that can't we miss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical analysis is not news use. In technical analysis, past movements are considered to determine future trends. Trading with technical analysis can always give you the best market direction. And I only hear numerical and classical analysis of technical analysis. But whatever the name is not important to me. Practically, I use technical indicators to analyze markets technically. So if I will give a signal, it will be pure using my set of indicators and there are no complicated mathematical calculations with little uncertainty. I use a 4 hour time frame and 1 hour time to trade. From here I will go. Encouraged.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    analysis aik aisee cheez h jo hamari her waqt madad kerte h jis ki madad sy ham market ko samjh pate hien aur ham as mien ye jan lete hien ka market kaha ja sakti h as lyee ham ko as mien her trade ko kerne sy pehle analysis kerna hota h aur ham ko as mien jab trade kerna hota h tu market per gehri nazar rakh ker as mien trade kerna hota h aur ham ko as mien kamaee kerna hota h jab ham as mien kaam karte hien tu ham as mien kamaee b zaror kar sakte hien as lyee ham ko as mien khud k lyee kamae kerna h tu analysis zaror kerna hota hai.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

mehro (2019-07-27)

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's fun to get an indigenous Indian community @ ORACLE BROTHER. If your technical investigation is generally permitted. if your investigation is right after that, we will all trace the investigation everyday. let's hope that an individual gives us all useful indications. and I think technical analysis is the most important to gain profits in forex. But my idea is not clear. Please help if you want to share with me. Because it helps to get forex.

Member setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's important to trade with technical analysis and we have to trade here with patience and news is important. If we go to trade with indicators then it will be and thank you for sharing these two things, you find a definition of both that why you share this always share this type of information in the form if you want to learn something new from this form, never share stupid information where information is useless for everyone to save and try to share some new definitions

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I say that trading with technical analysis is easier to be scientific in gathering trade with news, technical analysis usually comes to old toll stories, so we can explore predictions of incoming damage, that we are not necessarily right, at least there are concepts that can be achieved . and this is one analysis that needs to be tried in commerce, although we realize that there is no single analysis that can guarantee that we will really get 100% benefit, but with analysis like this it will bring us closer to good profit

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can't agree with this. Technical analysis is not a major factor in forex. A trader named Dan Zanger earned $ 42 million in 23 months with an initial capital of $ 10,000 only with a triangular trading pattern. Why does he get a lot of money? it's simple - because of the great money management rules. This is the main factor in forex in my opinion. and I want to try your analysis, so wait for your next post. If your analysis is correct, we will follow your analysis every day. I hope you give us a good signal.

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am sure that at the moment most traders prefer to use technical and fundamental analysis, but I am currently only choosing to use technical analysis. It's better to plan than to think about how the market will react based on this news and so on. For me, fundamental analysis is more accurate but technical analysis at the same time is also better. I am happy and get a lot of money. I hope that even though my skills are limited, I can use technical analysis as my income strategy. and Pivot points are very useful methods for making your estimates, because we use historical rates to determine future rates. If we take the highest, lowest, and closed prices in the New York session yesterday, we count our pivot points. The formula is pivot point = (High + Low + Close) / 3 is a strong level when the buyer and seller decide to buy or sell. In my interview if the bearish market yesterday we could sell below the pivot point by taking profits from 35 pips to 75 pips on weekdays. However, if the market is bullish we can buy above the pivot point. But our stop loss must be set above / below it at 40 pips.

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    both based on my understanding, I really think technical analysis is the best method if only we need the best number of pips on the forex market and the more you get the market direction the more you know about your technical analysis. thinking based on technical analysis and technical analysis is very important for perfect trading. so traders must learn technical analysis. but it's true that in a day the trader never learns it. because technical analysis is not easy to learn. so trying more can be a perfect analyzer trader.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    NZDUSD Technical Prices tested support in the 0.8035-92 congestion area, with a lower break exposing the ascending trend line set from May 23 lows (0.7961). The initial resistance line rises at 0.8162, the main falling trend line set from the August 2011 high swing. A break above is higher targeting 0.82. and Strategy is a good choice in this forex business for profit. Every trader can make a lot of money using great strategies. Every expert trader has several good trading strategies. So I have a great strategy. I use zig zag for my trade and this is good for me. I really like this forex strategy. The main technical analysis for making big and big money. I made my own strategy with the zig zag indicator.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 395 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)