+ Reply to Thread
Page 330 of 358 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 328 329 330 331 332 340 ... LastLast
Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 3575

Thread: Benefits of Forex Trading Contest

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Demo contest say aik to ye faida hota hay kay banday ko pata chalta hay kay wo kitni achi trading ker raha hay or phir ye bhi jaana sakta hay kay konsa trader acha hay. phir agar wo help karay or apni strategy bhi day day to trading may improvement aa sakti hay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aapne ekdum thik kaha...agar hum trading contest me hissa le raheh ai to iska matlab humne khud ko tyaar kiya hai contest ke liye jiske liye humne bahut analysis bhi kare aur study bhi kari..beshak aap contest jeet paao ya nahi..lekin apki studies aur analysis waste nahi honge kabhi bhi

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    maine forex me kabhi bhi fridya ko trading karne se dara nahi hon..mere liye koi bhi din matter nahi karta..mujeh jis din acha signal dikhta hai me trade karta hon aur jis din mujhe confusion hoti hai aur me trend ka pata nahi laga pata me us din trading nahi karta chahate us din jo marzi day ho

Senior Member kampung is on a distinguished road kampung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Techno View Post
    in a trading contest, indeed most traders can get a lot of profit quickly in large quantities. it can take a look at the standings of the contest. Professional traders are also likely to follow the demo contest. thus, little chance for beginners to be able to win the contest.
    I also had several times entered the contest demo account and I see a lot of participants of the contest consists of traders who are already proficient in this business how I just do not get 100 pips profit they get 1000 pips nalready

Member Techno is an unknown quantity at this point Techno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ashvi View Post
    The only advantage i find is the prize money which we would get. All traders main concern is to win the contest, so most of the traders do not implement sound money management strategy, lots of manipulation in trades and mixed up strategies. Nothing special to learn except to win.
    in a trading contest, indeed most traders can get a lot of profit quickly in large quantities. it can take a look at the standings of the contest. Professional traders are also likely to follow the demo contest. thus, little chance for beginners to be able to win the contest.

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by clickme View Post
    Forex trading contest is a great opportunity for all traders both newbie and old, as it is free and open then anyone can show his skill and performance in a free way and by showing his success he can really be benefited. so in this benefits has a great value of increasing trading skill and increasing economical value.
    everything is free, we only need an internet connection. Clearly, this is very beneficial. especially for beginners and traders who do not have enough money, just like me, wkwk ... and if you win, reward enough for further capital.

Member clickme is on a distinguished road clickme's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading contest is a great opportunity for all traders both newbie and old, as it is free and open then anyone can show his skill and performance in a free way and by showing his success he can really be benefited. so in this benefits has a great value of increasing trading skill and increasing economical value.

Member krishan is on a distinguished road krishan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No doubt scalping is the best ever strategy of forex and we can earn a lot if we know the scalping. Ina forex contest, scalping of very high value is required because there are many scalpers taking part in the contest. To increase our scalping capabilities we should take part in the forex contests.

Banned lgarhboularbah is on a distinguished road lgarhboularbah's Avatar
    Thanks
    i agree with you the same for i have join a lot of forex contest but untill now i dont success in any one i steal trade on and i hope to success even in the weekly one and i convince with the last one too ..well i think that teh trade in the contest accout very useful for us to get the right experience

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As far as I am concerned,I think we can benefits a lot from forex trading contest .You see,we can just take part in the contest to imprvoing our trading skills there.With the contest,we can check how skillful we are in forex.What is more,we still can earn a great bonus if we win the contest there.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 330 of 358 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 328 329 330 331 332 340 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)