+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 144 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Education Video.

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, of course bro, absolutely I personally believe that forex education videos are so deceptive for forex traders. A forex trader can gain experience and mor knowledge from forex education videos. I have youtue video channels for forex education videos that are beneficial for everyone. and, I personally think it's your blessing to post all educational videos related to forex trading. All of these links are linked to youtube as the main platform for publishing and sharing educational videos, especially in forex trading and other related investments.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to namruk For This Useful Post:

Amir151 (2018-09-19)

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Language in books can lead to different understandings, but witnessing the action, we know exactly what the mentor is doing. I really appreciate the starter thread effort for this. this must be a great treat for every new owner around this forum and yea ap naian give Achi nbaat chare kernaian ki koshash ki hi ager senior trader isis tera say is the main sher kertay rahain gay to her tarder mainly kmyabi ko yakeeni ban skates and say afad ahaisl ker skaty hian and kuch na kuch gain skating hian.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sakumba For This Useful Post:

Amir151 (2018-09-19)

Member aagus will become famous soon enough aagus will become famous soon enough aagus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a very good and good business from all over the world. We cannot learn forex trading so we cannot get a forex trading business. We see several videos and learn the forex trading business. we see videos and learn forex trading on the other hand we can get forex trading business.
    this must be a good treat for every beginner in this forum. And there are some good videos that are very valuable there. learning is much more interesting when it is a video rather than just reading things. These videos are very helpful for every trader but this is more useful for building trading skills for new traders.

Member sangkur will become famous soon enough sangkur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are many videos available on the internet that you can search easily to learn. but I recommend learning forex trading by practicing on a forex trading demo account. Demo accounts are the best place to learn forex trading.
    You share a forex education video. But unfortunately the link provided is not active. So please check the link. If you encounter any problems and you update the link or post a new thread. So we follow moives.

Member tulang is on a distinguished road tulang's Avatar
    Thanks
    Training videos are very helpful in this forex trading business because we can understand more quickly what we see and hear from others rather than reading something, you can make a lot of money if you understand trade well.
    awesome good information for beginners I believe they can follow your link and get detailed information. You have shared a good video collection. I really appreciate this effort must be great for every beginner in this forum.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,926 Times in 5,537 Posts
    forex educatiomn viedio sa b hum kafi knowledge milta haior hum bohat mahna5t ker ka trder bn sakatay hain ager hum viedio sa achi tra education hasil keraion toh hum achay trder bn sakatay hain

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sakigbest For This Useful Post:

sufiyan22 (2018-08-29), Unregistered (1), zahid2016 (2018-08-22)

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,442 Times in 9,163 Posts
    Forex ki education different tara ki hoti hai or Forex ki video main hum ko bohat kuch sikhne ko milta hai or Forex videos jo hain un main humain bohat kuch sikhne ko milta hai Forex ki market main humain sabi kuch sikhne ko milta ha.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-08-23), jellybelly2017 (2018-08-30), QamarXulqi (2018-08-30), sakigbest (2018-08-21), sarfraz786 (2018-08-23), sufiyan22 (2018-08-27), yulbang111 (2018-08-29)

Member vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see different links but all links are related to the education / knowledge of the forex market. You know that I clicked on all the links for forex knowledge but only a few links are active. Most of the links are not active. So I ask you that you check links and update. so we read forex knowledge.
    The most important thing is that every trader who answers the question is "What is the biggest loss I can bring in every transaction / day?" The fact that there is no absolute answer to this question, but it is assumed that this loses more than 3-5% of the account. And if you end the maximum loss that can occur, you guarantee that the continuation of your account is open for a longer period on the market.

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you very much for the video collection. I really appreciate the starter thread effort for this. this must be a good treat for every beginner in this forum. And there are some good videos that are very valuable there. learning is much more interesting when it is video rather than just reading something. and with me I want to believe that most files don't work but it's a big effort for members, Thank you for the way we can get lots of other videos on the internet and we can view the videos and learn forex trading for better performance. Skills are needed to improve better income.

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if the channels on youtube of any video related to the forex market and other markets put us on the operational track I think it is a good place to learn and be good at financial markets, however we need to know how to choose well and focus and focus on what we liked on the channel was that there was everything and the focus of the tenenmos to go ... ah a little and go mejorandop to be profitable in the financial markets thank you very much and my forex forex trading is also available online for beginner trading who are in the early stages from the start Their trade should watch video trading for better trading knowledge and trading experience.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 144 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)