+ Reply to Thread
Page 207 of 523 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 205 206 207 208 209 217 257 307 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Senior Member rokibul2018 is on a distinguished road rokibul2018's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Properly We comply with an excellent strategy including retain any tabs on selling price improvements within a few minutes, hrs in addition to daily. And i usually trade a couple foreign currency sets while doing so. We trade typically within EUR/USD in addition to GBP/JPY in order to earn revenue.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mdchomokali is on a distinguished road mdchomokali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well My spouse and i adhere to a good technique which includes keep the a record of price alterations with moments, hours and day-to-day. Along with i usually industry a pair of foreign exchange twos at the same time. My spouse and i industry mainly with EUR/USD and GBP/JPY to help earn profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am mainly following one strategy in forex and that is news strategy, it always presents to me a chance to make money. I advice forex traders to always be attaching news to their trading and also to understand news
    Patience is Key.

Senior Member champy is on a distinguished road champy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always like that i should do the tradings in the market with good way of tradings so that we should get the good and easy money from the market but the thing is that if our analysis are not strong then we may lose easy money in the market as well.

Senior Member junaid1 is on a distinguished road junaid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    strategy sb se important hai trading main profit haasil kernay k liye kyu k is k baghair koi bhi ager profit haasil kerlay to wo sirf luck ki waja se ho ga aur is k chance bhi bohat kam hotay hai is liye pair ki selection news perh k kerni chahye main to aisay e kerta hu...

Senior Member Muneer Ahmed Butt is an unknown quantity at this point Muneer Ahmed Butt's Avatar
    Thanks
    yaar men srif two pairs per hi trade kerta hon ek ERU/USD and USD/JPY or esi ki pori study kerta hon or pori analysis reports bhi dekhta hon or strategy plan kaiy terhan use kerta hon leverage small or profit pipe limit .05 or lots no more then 3 yaa 5 or men kafi achi terhan trade ker raha hon or profit abhi app bhi try kero

Banned abdotitim is an unknown quantity at this point abdotitim's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello my frein thank you for your thread yes this strategy its very simple and hi give a nice point for entry but for me forever i prefer my best strategy of the thv and the break because hi me give a nice profit per day and thanks
    I trade mostly in EUR/USD and usd/JPY to earn profit

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I trade only one pair, and one trading strategy, I never change the strategy and trading analysis, because I obey the rules of trading that I made, because there is no accurate trading strategy 100%

Senior Member bongkrek is an unknown quantity at this point bongkrek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think indeed in forex it we should we should be able to focus past and should we have to do from 1 pair that will make us more concentration, however, can do it then we can do by adding the number of the pair and it was very nice, but all need learning and hard work.

Senior Member sheriffex is on a distinguished road sheriffex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade two pairs that is usdjpy and gbpusd. I trade high and low breakout during a news release and i set my target at the previous range.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 207 of 523 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 205 206 207 208 209 217 257 307 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)