+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 523 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I only play with two currency pairs EURUSD and AUDUSD. I also use two strategies
    to transact using Stochastic, RSI, Moving Average and Bollinger Bands indicators.
    Sometimes I do scalping when market conditions are not trend, but when the market
    starts to trend then I will do swing trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,772 Times in 12,635 Posts
    eak professional forex trader ki khoobyian yehe hoti hein kay wo at a time zayada say zayada strategies ko follow karay aor different pairs per trades ko open karay kyun kay forex ka business bara wasi hai aor is per trading karna koi easy kaam nai hai time bohat apko dena parta hai jab ap is ko time dein gein to apko uska return profit ki soorat main milay ga yehe baat hai kay hard work ka kaha jata hai forex main.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Akhterp For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-02-27), azharahmad (2018-02-28), bali351 (2018-02-28), billyboy00007 (2018-02-20), danish555 (2018-02-26), FOREXBOY (2018-02-28), Forexcoolgirl (2018-02-26), fxearner (2018-02-27), incomejobs (2018-02-26), javedqasim (2018-02-27), KASINA (2018-02-28), mian5575405 (2018-02-28), Mr. India (2018-02-28), naveedbwn (2018-02-27), punjabpolice (2018-02-26), QamarXulqi (2018-02-27), samia93 (2018-02-26), Sanju baba (2018-02-28), sarfraz786 (2018-02-26), shine (2018-02-28), Unregistered (1), yulbang111 (2018-02-27)

Member kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So far I have only traded in gold and for some time just made a little trade with silver,
    first I looked at the market and waited to find it in range, when I got a comfortable price level,
    I bought a little quantity and waited if it slipped further. I buy more but always remember
    not using the majority of margin and if I have a margin of 250-300% I stopped buying more when
    I profit from some trades that I bought at the lower level, I closed it and if the price moved
    up to people else also if move down buy again.

Banned hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    mery hisaab sy koi strategy best nhi hoti
    us strategy ko use kr k boht kuch hasil krna prta hy
    mery khayal men hr aik trader ko apni strategy bnani chahiay

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade with long-term strategies, usually I like to use a weekly candle / chart to make trading decisions.
    I can earn 250 pips if trading benefits me, or I can make some losses if the trade goes against me.
    I use a good MM too to compensate for my lost trade.

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before I tried many pairs but as a result I have fewer but now only tribal couples
    who concentrate and terminate my quality and partner is EUR / USD, GBP / USD and AUD / USD.
    After all, more than my friend recommended me for metallic and bright merchandise
    but still I did not do the same job with both pairs

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading in one pair is very important. It is not easy to analyze many currency pairs
    because it can confuse the trader more specifically as a newbie. This is also one
    of my biggest mistakes trying to trade more than one pair at a time and generate a Margin Call.
    One currency pair at once ... please do not hurry ... lol. Take your slow, fun learning process.

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade only two pairs and that is EUR / USD and GBP / USD and I am quite comfortable with both.
    My strategy is to scalp in both partners only when they will fall or rise. Usually
    I live beside and not open any position but when I feel that up or down trend is created then
    I open the position immediately and close it after getting 10-15 pips.
    I only open one position in each pair at a time.

Member tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I only use one pair (eur / usd) because it is the first couple I exchange with and many people say
    that it is the best partner but I did not make much profit with that couple so I thought I would try another.
    Actually I once tried once (usd / chf) but I do not know anything about the pair that I wathced graph
    for half an hour and I lost a lot of money so now I stick to eur / sud because I have been trading with
    it for 6 months so I am used to it and about my strategy. I do not have :-) I just watch the chart
    for half an hour then I opened the position and hope my hope is wright

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to tarzhu For This Useful Post:

cilor (2018-01-30), darakan (2018-01-30), dede oioi (2018-01-30), ente (2018-01-30), kuya (2018-01-30), niat (2018-01-30), nipu (2018-01-30), sayur (2018-01-30), sisir4 (2018-01-30), utama (2018-01-30)

Junior Member fadly will become famous soon enough fadly's Avatar
    Thanks
    So far I have only traded in gold and for some time just made a little trade with silver,
    first I looked at the market and waited to find it in range, when I got a comfortable price level,
    I bought a little quantity and waited if it slipped further. I buy more but always remember
    not using the majority of margin and if I have a margin of 250-300% I stopped buying more when
    I profit from some trades that I bought at the lower level, I closed it and if the price moved
    up to people else also if move down buy again ....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 523 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)