+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 523 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just follow one pair that is gbp / usd. I am very comfortable to trade this pair because it has a low spread and I also study its characteristics about a year. For strategy, I use two strategies in my trading ie for intraday, buy in and sell at high point then I use scalping strategy to take a chance when price reversal. I think you should use and master one strategy. But you can use more than one pair as long as it suits your strategy. So what makes you make money is actually your strategy and your signaling system. If your signal is functioning mostly you do not have to be constantly changing. Just follow them and be patient.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to use a pair of eur / usd and usd / jpy in every trade. I think this couple is very easy for me to get the news analysis and also very easy. In addition, the pair has a small price spread. made it easy for me to be able to make a profit in trading But I do not think that USDJPY is better for new traders because the pair's movements are too slow. When I was newbie I trade with the couple but it takes a lot of time to reach our TP level even if your analysis is good. EU and GU are both good.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my advice is to stick to a couple of pairs and gain expertise in trading them. with the experience you will get the market instinct so just by looking at the graph you know where the market is heading. if your low capital opens a small lot and collects your capital. then you can open a bigger lot and get a good profit. As for the indicator I use bollinger bands and rsi. I think they are good Mostly I use E / U or G / U united because the peak is wrong. And a gift when there is good info about a separate currency like JPY or CHF I also do the job. I use TF M5 and M15 because when my points are generating, it gives me tension so most of my trades are closed in 1 to 2 hours. In my strategy mostly make news and like scalping.

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, the best strategy is to manage your capital at the best possible level, using very small amounts in trading and trying to trade with one partner. If you use this technique you can easily survive in trading. During trading can make big losses .. I also use the m15 chart for scalping but later on I realize there is no need for scalps more than 5-8 in a day that never give good results. Some time there is a good chance to trap. in the current position of scalping .. scalping EURGBP can bring the result with not much loss

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah EU is a favorite couple of most traders because the pair's movements are very good, no need to wait long to earn profits if you have an opend position in the right place. I also love to trade with EU and the second is AUD / USD which is also good. I think 1 pair is not good for a new trader though, they have to trade with 2 or 3 pairs as they will find more chances and more signals that their learning process will be fast while with one partner they will find fewer signals to trade and they learn slowly.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to smsfx For This Useful Post:

optima (2018-03-13)

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you ask me to focus more on the first couple 1-2 and focus on the strategy first so you can understand where your strategy advantages and disadvantages. If I pair eur / usd, gbp / usd uses supply demand strategy. I believe that to be an expert in Forex and known we should use more than one pair at once. While this does not happen to beginners who have little knowledge. then it should focus only on a pair because it happens to have an advantage.

Member dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not use currency pairs in my trade. I like gold only in my trade. Gold is a
    very strong commodity and too risky if you trade gold then you prepare for huge profits
    and big losses. If you like more risk than gold is perfect for you.

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade only two pairs and that is EUR / USD and GBP / USD and I am quite comfortable with both.
    My strategy is to scalp in both partners only when they will fall or rise.
    Usually I live beside and not open any position but when I feel that up or down trend
    is created then I open the position immediately and close it after getting 10-15 pips.
    I only open one position in each pair at a time.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    currency pairs ka use karna hota hai, lekin jis bhi currency pairs par trading karna chahte hai us par kar sakte hai, lekin bhai system bhi to humare pass mein hona chahiye, tohi bhai trading karna humare liye thoda easy ho sakta hai

Senior Member azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,423 Times in 1,655 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    je agar hum or pair follow karna chta ha tu humara leay best ha agar hum euro pairs pr he work kara tu humara leay best ha us leay huma cheya ka hum us pr acha bonus bhe kama saktha us leay hum agar acha bonus bhe cheya jes huma acha bonus bhe kama sakhta hain

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to azharahmad For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-02-27), sufiyan22 (2018-02-23), yulbang111 (2018-02-23)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 523 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)