+ Reply to Thread
Page 518 of 523 FirstFirst ... 18 418 468 508 516 517 518 519 520 ... LastLast
Results 5,171 to 5,180 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomfire View Post
    yeah that is good.just trading one or two pairs is enough.we have to keep it simple and trade with profit.
    following too many strategies and pair will land us in confusion.
    yes true ... if you trade using many pairs will make you split focus, for beginners and traders who have little fund i hope use pair that has a small spread

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by carimas888 View Post
    i just follow only one pair that is eur/usd .i'm very comfortable to trade this pair because it has low spread and i also has study about its characteristic about a year.for strategy, i use two strategies in my trading that is for intraday, buy at deep and sell at high point then i use scalping strategy to take chance when the price reversal.
    yeah that is good.just trading one or two pairs is enough.we have to keep it simple and trade with profit.
    following too many strategies and pair will land us in confusion.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member carimas888 is an unknown quantity at this point carimas888's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i just follow only one pair that is eur/usd .i'm very comfortable to trade this pair because it has low spread and i also has study about its characteristic about a year.for strategy, i use two strategies in my trading that is for intraday, buy at deep and sell at high point then i use scalping strategy to take chance when the price reversal.

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,483 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    i started to with gold and silver because they are the best to earn profit but if you are not careful you might loose all your equity..... well i dont use any indicator as such but the normal one
    ha silver aur gold bahut volatile hai, tum acha kama bhi sakte ho par pura loss bhi kar sakte ho, to aapke pass zyada pasia ho to hi gold and silver me trade karo
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronak View Post
    i trade only in two pairs most eur/usd and gbp./usd..and i see chart of 1hr and 30min to analysis ...and sometiem use sl and tp for less loss..and profit.
    I also trade in those pairs. And i choose all time frame 1h. Its very easy to analyze in those charts. And i use only take profit and i wait for the profit. If i use stop loss. Stop loss only touched.

Member siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that's a good point, i noticed that the EUR/JPY and GBP/JPY move the same way cept that the EUR/JPY is most of the time trying to catch up with the GBP/JPY so i try to trade with the one that is behind.

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,483 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main to sab pairs me trading karta hu , jisme opportunity mil jaaye usme haath dal deta hu, aur strategy bhi depend karti hai pairs par
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    there are some traders who like to analyze in two pairs, there are like three pairs.
    I think we had better analyze the gradual, if it is possible in two pairs, advanced in three pairs, and so on.
    zadatar traders issi strategy se trade karte hai
    2-3 pairs ko sath leke chalna sahi rehta hai aur fir unme se jiska bhi strong signal hota hai usme trade karna chahaiye
    har tarder ko aise hi trade karna chahiye

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    ha thik kaha aapne. isliye to main 2 ya 3 pair pe concentrate karta hoon. @ arjun bro aap bhi ye kare . sirf 2 ya 3 pair pe concentrate karne se aapki trading aur bhi accha hoga. jyada pair me huge loss hone ka sambhavna jyada hota he.
    2-3 pair pe concentrae karne se aapko apsie kamane ke zada chances mil ajyenge
    aisa zaruri nahi ki 1 hi pair se apko haemsha sell ya buy ka signal mile..kayi bar ocnfusion bhi rehti hai ki kya kiya jaye kya nahi
    lekin jab aap 2-3 pair me trade karoge to aapke pas option kafi zada ho ajyenge

Member Ganesh will become famous soon enough Ganesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well m new so i normally use the pairs eurusd and gbpusd.......well reson mit be like a starting thing and also a bit confident in it as a start a bit more predicable :P .........and starategy is not tht advanced or sofisticated but even sometimes i depend on my own prediction's
    Rock On

+ Reply to Thread
Page 518 of 523 FirstFirst ... 18 418 468 508 516 517 518 519 520 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)