+ Reply to Thread
Page 512 of 523 FirstFirst ... 12 412 462 502 510 511 512 513 514 522 ... LastLast
Results 5,111 to 5,120 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Member hetal will become famous soon enough hetal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sab say behtar hay kay newbie sirf aik hi pair par dhayaan day kionkay har trah kay indicator aur analysis sab pairs par effective naheen hota. Behtar hay aik aap one by one pairs ki trading seekhain aur un par dhayan dain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member chintan will become famous soon enough chintan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading in one pair is very important. It's not easy analyzing many currency pair because it could confused a trader more specially a newbie. It is also one of my biggest mistake trying to trade more than one pair at the same time and resulted to Margin Call. One currency pair at a time...please don't hurry...lol. Take your learning process a slow and enjoyable one.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kamla will become famous soon enough kamla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to trade on two pairs EUR/USD AND GBP/USD. On my metatrader i keep eye on both the charts and when its a news time then i take position in a respective pair. Trading on many pairs is not profitable for us as we could not able to manage if there occurs any news flow of different currencies.

Junior Member WORLDEMO1 is on a distinguished road WORLDEMO1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One simple profitable strategy is good for me. You can follow a number of pairs that will enable you achieve your target. I follow a simple price action strategy and observe the 4 major pairs in forex plus two pairs from the crosses!

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay1728 View Post
    ya newbie should always concentrate on single pair.And eur-usd is the most stable pair and its realiable for the newbies.vineet after gaining some knowledge you can increase number of pairs
    wise decision, till now i have traded since 3 years ago i still use 2 or 3 pairs on my trading, abd i do not have big concentration for open position at many pairs...but maybe someday i will do it when i have mastered one pair from now

and i always use scalping or intra day on my trading

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am trading with just EUR/USD pair now. I am not a big player of the forex. I am still newbie so I am just trading with one currency pair. Later when I will have full confidence about my knowledge, skills then I will go for more pairs. And about the strategies, I first analyze the trends, and only being based upon the result, I make plans and strategies to trade with.

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nikhil_rrane View Post
    I like to trade on two pairs EUR/USD AND GBP/USD. On my metatrader i keep eye on both the charts and when its a news time then i take position in a respective pair. Trading on many pairs is not profitable for us as we could not able to manage if there occurs any news flow of different currencies.
    It is good to trade in 2 pairs or at the most 3 pairs as it spreads the risk and if one currency losses the trade in other might win leading to a balance.One should avoid trading in more than 2 or 3 pairs as it might lead to confusion but first a trader should focus only on one currency pair when he is a newbie.

Banned rajid is an unknown quantity at this point rajid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SG Trader View Post
    now i trading in two pairs. eur/usd and usd/cad, i do scalping for it pairs because i have know about the character to trading when market is sideway, i just use the standard indicator moving average and BB , its still profitable
    wow you use scalping techniques that I and my intraday trading in the pair eur / usd and gbp / usd. most importantly always use good money management.

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kamla View Post
    I trade mostly with currencies that are paired with USD. for example, EUR/USD, GPB/USD, AUD/USD, NZD/USD. This is because dollar is the most powerful currency of the world and more than 85% of the news affects the price of dollars. That's why we see more fluctuation in dollars pairs than any others.
    it means you have the right choice, you have chosen major pairs as a trading , the major pairs have characteristics that are very familiar with the traders and widely used the trader for the transaction, because the mayor pair has a small spreads, and also as you say that major pairs greatly influenced by the fundalisme effect, so that it can be used various techniques, both technical analysis or fundalisme analysis

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    now i trading in two pairs. eur/usd and usd/cad, i do scalping for it pairs because i have know about the character to trading when market is sideway, i just use the standard indicator moving average and BB , its still profitable
    Last edited by SG Trader; 2011-10-12 at 03:21 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 512 of 523 FirstFirst ... 12 412 462 502 510 511 512 513 514 522 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)