+ Reply to Thread
Page 511 of 523 FirstFirst ... 11 411 461 501 509 510 511 512 513 521 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,110 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Member chintan will become famous soon enough chintan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main to sab pairs me trading karta hu , jisme opportunity mil jaaye usme haath dal deta hu, aur strategy bhi depend karti hai pairs par

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main sab famous pair me trading karta hu aur main 2 ya 3 strategy used karta hu, 1 strategy ek acc me wasie 3 account hai aur 3 strategy used karta hoon

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion for good learning its better to concentrate on not more than 3 currency pairs. Too many cooks spoil the broth we all know. So instead of focusing on many pairs it will be very good if the concentration is given on three or two currencies only. It will not only reduce anxiety and overwork of your brain but will be very beneficial in gaining good experience

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Before i tried many pairs but as a result i concentrate less but now only three pairs i concnetrating and result is good and thats pairs are EUR/USD,GBP/USD AND AUD/USD . anyway many of my firend recommanded me to trade gold and silver but still i dont trade a single trade in both pairs.

Member gosians will become famous soon enough gosians's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Pairs tu ma bs 3 ya 4 ko he follow krta hon aur mostly, eur/usd and gbp/usd ko follow krta hon but strategies boht c hen, market ki situation k hisab sy strategy change krni prti hy kiun k ak strategy apko hr situation main profit nahi dy skti.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vineet View Post
    I think if you are a beginner and just learning the trade should be only 1-3 pairs, because I think every pair has its own characteristics. not too overtrade.
    that is the way to reduce some risks and of course we have to know the characteristics first before we try it and maybe with demo account is a good decision...i am a scalper but i used all time frames because high time frames is very necessary to indicate the trend and also i only used 3 pairs on my trading

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if you are a beginner and just learning the trade should be only 1-3 pairs, because I think every pair has its own characteristics. not too overtrade.

Member speedy will become famous soon enough speedy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am trading in only two pairs and those are EUR/USD and GBP/USD and I am quite comfortable with both of them. My strategy is to scalp in both the pairs only when they are about to fall or rise. Usually I stay aside and don't open any position but when I feel that a trend of rise or fall is created then I open a position with in no time and close it after getting 10-15 pips. I open only one position in each pair at a time.

Member popatji will become famous soon enough popatji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many factors should decide this matter. If a trader in forex trading is well knowledgeable about forex trading, then they will be able to make analysis on many pairs at the same time and they will still be accurate.
    So newbies use less pairs and experts use more pairs.

Member hetal will become famous soon enough hetal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i started to with gold and silver because they are the best to earn profit but if you are not careful you might loose all your equity..... well i dont use any indicator as such but the normal one

+ Reply to Thread
Page 511 of 523 FirstFirst ... 11 411 461 501 509 510 511 512 513 521 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)