+ Reply to Thread
Page 510 of 523 FirstFirst ... 10 410 460 500 508 509 510 511 512 520 ... LastLast
Results 5,091 to 5,100 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah its better to concentrate on a single pair rather than dividing your concentration on different pairs. And have you got any perfect strategy using those indicators.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mostly i use E/U or G/U pair because of their high volatility. And some times when there is a big news coming of any other currency like JPY or CHF i also trade those. I use TF of M5 and M15 because when my position is open it gives me tension so most of my trades are closed in 1 to 2 hours.In strategy i mostly trade news and love scalping.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 100c View Post
    These both pairs Eur/Usd and Gbp/Usd are my favorite pairs and I love to trade with them because they easily analyzable and I can also see the true trend. I use candle sticks stratedg for the trading. Indicators are very difficult to understand.
    yeah, it depend by each trader that suitable to analyze any pairs. for me also always follow the eur/usd and gbp usd. but when its pairs have dont allow to make decision i trading in other pairs like eur/jpy, usd/cad and eur/chf to scalping

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by popatji View Post
    ok I follow most of time eur/usd and gbp/usd as pair. and also i use some indicator like rsi. this help me to earn some profit. pichle samay main to bahut sare stretagy use kar ta tha par abhi sirf naked trading me dhyan de raha hoon.
    These both pairs Eur/Usd and Gbp/Usd are my favorite pairs and I love to trade with them because they easily analyzable and I can also see the true trend. I use candle sticks stratedg for the trading. Indicators are very difficult to understand.

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hetal View Post
    i am new comer so i concentrate on only one pair that is eur-usd.i use 4-5 signals at a time for confirmation of the trend in the market
    yes, indeed as a newbie trader we should focus on one pair, dont trading in many pairs. i think if you trading in many pairs you will get stress when the other position is loss. we can improve our skills in it pairs, if we mastering for it we can learn the other pairs.
    meanwhile, you have 4-5 signals in your trading, i think is good to making decison. how about the result do you have?

Member popatji will become famous soon enough popatji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ok I follow most of time eur/usd and gbp/usd as pair. and also i use some indicator like rsi. this help me to earn some profit. pichle samay main to bahut sare stretagy use kar ta tha par abhi sirf naked trading me dhyan de raha hoon.

Member popatji will become famous soon enough popatji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for pair I think better we stick to 2 - 3 pair maximum since we still choosing strategy that really suit with our capital. By focus on 2 - 3 pair seem we already really busy to look for the news and related information about this pair.

Member hetal will become famous soon enough hetal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am new comer so i concentrate on only one pair that is eur-usd.i use 4-5 signals at a time for confirmation of the trend in the market

Member hetal will become famous soon enough hetal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i trade only with only one pair because i am still learning the forex and i am eager to start the trade in live account.its better for begginers to start trade with only 1 pair

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    ha silver aur gold bahut volatile hai, tum acha kama bhi sakte ho par pura loss bhi kar sakte ho, to aapke pass zyada pasia ho to hi gold and silver me trade karo

+ Reply to Thread
Page 510 of 523 FirstFirst ... 10 410 460 500 508 509 510 511 512 520 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)