+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 523 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First, I follow eur / usd, then a lot. I followed 10-12 pairs to trade which seemed good for trading. I trade with them. but it only works for short time trading. like 15 minutes or a maximum of 1 hour and for now, I prefer to trade with any partner who gives me a strong signal to open a trade. Of course I would prefer to pair up which has a lower spread than higher. But, after all, my trade is open to all couples who might match my strategy. About strategy, I use some of them. I have my main system as my trigger but sometimes I use another system for confirmation only.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I follow three pairs like EUR / USD, GBP / USD and GBP / JPY with this pair I always use different indicators to build a good strategy because I trade this market only for one year and I get a good profit. I like to use the moving average indicator, and I like to trade in 2 pairs. they are EUR / USD and the other is USD / JPY. and on my strategy, I usually trade in 15M and 1H time frames. Every time I trade, I use some simple indicators. MACD, Bollinger bands and zigzag lines. For me, they are very helpful to find trends

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I adjust it to pair with existing market conditions. if there are some good markets, then surely I will enter in time outreach almost simultaneously. But if market conditions are not known, then I will only return one. and for the strategy then I will only use one thing that I think is in accordance with existing market conditions. and Before entering the market should determine the general trend of the market and the current trend in accordance with the latest closing and ensure the highest and lowest prices, news, and expected numbers today before starting any activity and to avoid entering the market with sharp impact figures.

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a newcomer to this forum and I have not started any real trading so I can not answer your question but I am sure you will succeed in getting useful and useful answers to your questions from this forum because this forum is a source of knowledge and experience. and I adopt trading strategy with trade only. Maybe because of time limit I can I set aside to do forex trading. And in forex trading I prefer to use currency pairs 4-6. Because it allows me to get a bigger profit target with a target poit for each little pair.

Banned FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 43,210 Times in 11,226 Posts
    trade mostly with currencies that are paired with USD. for example, EUR/USD, GPB/USD, AUD/USD, NZD/USD. This is because dollar is the most powerful currency of the world and more than 85% of the news affects the price of dollars. That's why we see more fluctuation in dollars pairs than any others.

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes EU is a favorite couple of most merchants because the pair's movements are very good, no need to wait long to get your profit if you have opened position in the right place. I also love to trade with EU and the second is AUD / USD is also good. and 3 pairs of trades is good if you make a steady profit from the three pairs. If you can follow and successfully analyze three pairs, then that means that when one partner is in consolidation, you can continue trading two other pairs to get a good profit from it.

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do a lot of experiments on partner trading strategies and more. But, finally now I only trade in two pairs, namely EUR / USD and EUR / JPY. Of the two most dynamic markets is EUR / JPY, and I am collecting more pips on EUR / JPY. and I also follow many currency pairs EURUSD, GBPUSD, EURJPY, AUDUSD and Silver but I do not have a strategy yet. Now this time I started a new approach to my trade, when I managed to use this strategy after that I will discuss it.

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use to trade on more than 2 pairs I trade on 3 pairs and on one market commodity and in all these trades I just follow one strategy that is open trade waiting 10 pips and then take profir and open again trade and collect small profit small and as a result I concentrate less but now only the three pairs that I promise and the results are good and the pair is EUR / USD, GBP / USD AND AUD / USD. anyway from firend i give me a recommendation to trade gold and silver but i still do not trade one trade in both pairs.

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am currently practicing a strategy that hopes to provide a steady & consistent advantage. It uses an open market trap in ausy, using buy & sell stop with +20 & -20 range from opening price & profit set only 5 pips. If one of the positions succeeds in getting an approaching gain, then the other open positions are closed manually. By doing this every day, we can get 100 pips every month. and I started forex trading before 2 months I was trading on demo account and second real account but most of my time lost because my strategy did not work I made many strategies and tried in demo account afterwards in real account but failed in real account.

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I only trade one pair. eur / usd and I only have four strategies. scalping, hedging, swing trading and bare trade strategies. So far these four strategies are some fine things. Although sometimes a weak strategy if you combine these four because you do not know what to use when you trade. As an example. I do scalping and suddenly the price drops or rises so fast that I feel better if I do a swing strategy instead. But my defensive attitude always hedges. and from now on I only use one pair eur / usd to trade. I heard that it would be easy to concentrate if I only trade 1 pair only. but now reading that comment it feels like I am losing in bulk. so I will start multi currency trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 523 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)