+ Reply to Thread
Page 497 of 523 FirstFirst ... 397 447 487 495 496 497 498 499 507 ... LastLast
Results 4,961 to 4,970 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Member adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i just follow two currency pairs and one strategy for it... i just follow eur/usd and gbp/usd , because it is easy to get market analysis and news for these currency pairs and i make one strategy for it and i always follow trends and trade according to it...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually use the pair eur/usd, as I m newbie in forex.but I also want to do a trade for silver and gold.abhi to ma just learn hi ker rahi hon.aur ma 1 hour chart use kerti hon.I also use the candlestick chart to examine the trend.I also use the parabolic and stochastic to learn more about the trend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am Trade in GBP/USD EUR/USD USD/JPY Gold and Silver and some time in Oil and i take many profit in just 2 days i make 15 $ to 50$ and no mistake but at one mistake i will loss all but next time i will not doing any mistake and make money.

Member muhammadatif is on a distinguished road muhammadatif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont use currency pairs in my trade. I like gold only in my trades. Gold is a very strong commodity and too much risky if you trade in gold then you prepare yourself for both very big profit and big loss. If you like more risk than gold is very suitable for you.

Banned sinjiku is on a distinguished road sinjiku's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gandhi View Post
    if I follow a strategy of using the techniques of analysis of demand and supply areas so that you can pair analysis in particular and consistent profit..
    good luck.
    to obtain a consistent profit we need to be stout learn from experience and not entirely the wrong system because the system sometimes gives the signal but we do not follow

Banned aadrika is on a distinguished road aadrika's Avatar
    Thanks
    I trade only EUR/USD and I trade with it using the pivot trading strategy. I am trying to learn swing trading using chart patterns (candlesticks) but I do not always get a trading opportunity on my demo so I am still learning.

Member lax will become famous soon enough lax will become famous soon enough lax's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i trade only with 2pairs.EURJPY and GBPUSD.
    I am a Swing Trader and often use 1h and 4h charts.
    I use lot of combination of indicators like RSI,Bollinger bands,SAR,MACD etc.

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah that is good.just trading one or two pairs is enough.we have to keep it simple and trade with profit.
    following too many strategies and pair will land us in confusion.

Member lax will become famous soon enough lax will become famous soon enough lax's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    usually i trade with the major pairs of the forex....like eur usd ,gbp usd,,and now a days experiment on gold in demo account.....they are much volatile so helpfull for scalping.

Member kanwaljit is on a distinguished road kanwaljit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shinde View Post
    yeah..u r right..so i also suggest for concentratin on one pair..rather than taking risk with experiement other less knowledged pair..and we should use our own strategy then rely on other;s experience
    being married to one pair is better than running after many but then it is also good to be versatile and follow 2 pairs as 1 pair sometimes may not move but the other moves and gives better trades at times

+ Reply to Thread
Page 497 of 523 FirstFirst ... 397 447 487 495 496 497 498 499 507 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)