+ Reply to Thread
Page 473 of 523 FirstFirst ... 373 423 463 471 472 473 474 475 483 ... LastLast
Results 4,721 to 4,730 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Member avi is on a distinguished road avi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    follow many pairs and trade in one time is really dangerous,
    for me, i will difficult to analyze the chart because too many pair i see.
    so better to make one or more transaction that only one pair in one time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member babu is on a distinguished road babu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    im rarely to using trailing stop in my transaction, i just use it when i trades in the news,
    because when trades in the news the price will move quickly and sometime the price will back again in first position, so trailing stop is very important. and i use 5 pips its reasonable for me..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i not interested with long term, because we must wait too long what the result. and also 200 Pips for me is very large, it also mean we need a large capital.
    but hopefully you get well result and can share to us in here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think depend by each trader that suitable to analyze any pairs. for me also always follow the eur/usd and gbp usd. but when its pairs have dont allow to make decision i trading in other pairs like eur/jpy, usd/cad and eur/chf to scalping

Member dadaa is an unknown quantity at this point dadaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A trading plan makes the trader also trade at ease because he/she has some facts to follow and not emotion. This helps in situations where the trade is not doing so good because the trader will have a guide on what to do.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think 1 pair is not good for even new traders, they should trade with 2 or 3 pairs because they will find more opportunities and more signals any their learning process will be fast while with one pair they will find less signals to trade and they learn slowly.

Banned faesa is an unknown quantity at this point faesa's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use the 3 pair eur / usd, gbp / usd, aud / usd. only are three that I use, the strategy I use is the trendline and fibonanci. I use TF 1H and 4H, as long as it runs fine. I also using the scalping technique on the eur / gbp with TF5m, but sometimes I do this

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mjy ak trader ny kaha hy k agr apk pass koi ak strategy hy aur wo boht kam ki hy tu apko hamesha uski k sath attach rhna chahye aur usi ko use krna chahye but mery khyal sy ye bat theek nhi hy hamen new strategies ko learn krty rhna chahye.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah EU is the favorite pair of most traders because the movement of that pair is very good, no need to wait for the long time to get your profit if you have opend the positions on right place. I too like to trade with EU and the 2nd one is AUD/USD its also good.

Member avi is on a distinguished road avi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    These two pairs are good for trading i advice you to add aud/usd too because its also nice pair and to understand its movement is easy. And you should use stochastic oscillator too, its good indicator.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 473 of 523 FirstFirst ... 373 423 463 471 472 473 474 475 483 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)