+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 523 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 ... LastLast

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think a trader must trade with a partner and the strategy he likes the most. As a beginner, I want to trade only with the EUR / USD pair and a simple trading strategy. Time-frame H1 is also my favorite time frame. and I like to trade in the main pair because the spread of the pair is very lacking and the pair's volatility is high so try to trade on the pair on the first demo account and when you get it you can try to trade on a real account to generate real profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually follow at least two currency pairs and 10 m charts to strategize and analyze my trade. Every trader can make their own analysis and strategy according to their skills. They follow different charts and pairs and make strategies and analyzes that are different from others. and I only trade using strategies in currency pairs so that I can concentrate and get to know it as a trading currency pair. If I trade in multiple pairs at once, it will be very difficult to produce maximum profits because I have to divide the concentration into each currency pair.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mangkarni For This Useful Post:

SA148P (2018-11-30)

Banned Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,348 Times in 624 Posts
    i tried many pairs but as a result i concentrate less but now only three pairs i concnetrating and result is good and thats pairs are EUR/USD,GBP/USD AND AUD/USD . anyway many of my firend recommanded me to trade gold and silver but still i dont trade a single trade in both pairs

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pak003 For This Useful Post:

SA148P (2018-11-30), Unregistered (1)

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,080 Times in 4,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before i tried many pairs but as a result i concentrate less but now only three pairs i concnetrating and result is good and thats pairs are EUR/USD,GBP/USD AND AUD/USD . anyway many of my firend recommanded me to trade gold and silver but still i dont trade a single trade in both pairs.

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    knowing when and where to pull the trigger every time is important when the market moves to support me or against it. it helps me maintain a healthy respect for market power, and keeps me from letting my emojis dig me too deep and it's not easy to analyze many currency pairs because it can confuse traders more specifically a beginner. This is also one of the biggest mistakes I try to trade more than one pair at the same time and produce a Margin Call.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to suntrung For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It doesn't really matter what the plan is, as long as it's taken down and studied carefully. There are plans to prepare a lot out there for you to use, or you can make it yourself. But make sure to try it on a demo account before you throw your real money behind it. Don't try to plan for only one or two weeks and then leave at full speed. and if you have a profitable forex trading strategy for trading in the forex trading business and you can also get enough profit from the forex trading business, then you have to use the trading strategy to trade only one or two currency pairs. so, it is very profitable to trade in the forex trading business.

Senior Member Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,893 Times in 1,002 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before i tried many pairs but as a result i concentrate less but now only three pairs i concnetrating and result is good and thats pairs are EUR/USD,GBP/USD AND AUD/USD . anyway many of my firend recommanded me to trade gold and silver but still i dont trade a single trade in both pairs.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Shahzada For This Useful Post:

Pak003 (2018-11-28)

Senior Member Sonafi has a reputation beyond repute Sonafi has a reputation beyond repute Sonafi has a reputation beyond repute Sonafi has a reputation beyond repute Sonafi has a reputation beyond repute Sonafi has a reputation beyond repute Sonafi has a reputation beyond repute Sonafi has a reputation beyond repute Sonafi has a reputation beyond repute Sonafi has a reputation beyond repute Sonafi has a reputation beyond repute Sonafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,045 Times in 1,819 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mostly i use two currency pairs for trading one is Gold and other is GBP/USD for gold i use D1 time frame about Gold analysis along with Zig Zag and RSI indicator to know the market trend. On other side i use GBP/USD to trade and on this currency pair mostly i use H4 time frame to know the market trend. when i trade with GBP/USD i wait for long time to earn profit and do not close my trade. But in case of when i place trade order on Gold then mostly i close my trade in short period whenever i get some profit from this trade.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sonafi For This Useful Post:

Anees786 (2018-11-26), Chemistry (2018-12-04), danish555 (2018-11-26), sarfraz786 (2018-11-26), Younas007 (2018-11-26)

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I continue with other complementary real approaches at the same time, we now have a large number of procedures but I quite like the real methods of onces that provide all the ideal effects and convenience while managing the market place and I might be able to get affordable pips with every wraps up, please really !!! and major eurusd trade but sometimes trading five other pairs, GBPUSD USDJPY EURJPY, GBPJPY and USDCAD. My strategy is only one and that is the use of pure price action and bare reading of chart prices. there are no indicators that are left behind and very helpful

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on a trader about how many pairs and strategies he will follow, as long as he can manage everything at a time. But for beginners and just starting out on a Forex trip, I think it would be better to start with just one partner and the strategy in it to be more focused on trading and experiencing profits without or less pressure. and Following too many strategies and too many partners is no guarantee of success, if you have good skills, you can even win one pair and one strategy, if you don't have it, you can win with thousands of strategies and instruments.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 523 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)