+ Reply to Thread
Page 449 of 523 FirstFirst ... 349 399 439 447 448 449 450 451 459 499 ... LastLast
Results 4,481 to 4,490 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Member sazzad is on a distinguished road sazzad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I follow two pair and i use one strategy and my strategy is scalping because i do not want to give long time trade this market is un predictable and i can lose here any time of the day and to give good concentration i follow two pairs.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member golpo20 is on a distinguished road golpo20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i preserve together with one particular tactic then one fit at a time, we have lots of methods nonetheless i quite like in addition to one particular approach at a time giving every person ideal benefits and also convenience whilst managing stay market and also i possibly could get a affordable volume of pips to build the two proves fulfill.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    one strategy can be used in different currency pairs so it is also good to only use 1 strategy even though using multiple currency pairs.
    if you have a lot of time you can trade using several strategies and using several currency pairs.

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Hey all of my friend I want to ask all of you that How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?
    I personally follow eur/usd and gbp /usd. and i am concentrate in this two pair only. and i trade most of time short like 15 m chart and h1 chart.
    Now a days i dont have enough money to trade long. i am follow strategy but not yet successful most of time because i am still learning. but some time I use rsi and stoch indicator. this indicator give me good signal to trade.
    agr ap trading main achi or best strategy banta hoo to ap ko trading main boht sara profit earned ho sakta ha esi waja sa ot main trading main sirf ak he pair used karta hoon or muja es main sa kafi prfoit be earned ho rha ha,

Banned oscar is on a distinguished road oscar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I was a beginner trader and only use one strategy and make trades on GBPUSD pair ..
    although still not able to produce consistent profit, but I will try to develop my strategy to maximize profit

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    I observed many pairs, about 12 pairs. but I open a position only on the three pairs that have a strong signal.
    H, mate! can you explain to me why you should observed many pairs when you just open in only three pairs? Is it about find the stongest signal from each pair? Or you need to make a decision base on pairs' relation each other?
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Banned coiruahmad is an unknown quantity at this point coiruahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    The strategy uses a pair alone is good enough .This is aims we know the nature of the pair it.Using multiple currencies in performing op is very risky, because we can not know the nature of money.

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am also make the withdraw using the liberty reserve and then when i am trading i have also using one or two pairs only, to make me more focus to make more good trading here and just using one strategy only i think is enough for me

Member isbhacker is on a distinguished road isbhacker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I Trade Gbp/usd ,Eur/Usd and Gbp/Jpy .Gbp/Jpy gives great scalping opportunities and is most volatile with low spread.

Member golpo20 is on a distinguished road golpo20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I keep with one particular strategy and something match at once, we have large amount of methods nevertheless i enjoy along with one particular tactic at once giving everyone finest final results and comfort whilst dealing with reside market and i possibly could acquire a reasonable quantity of pips to generate the two concludes satisfy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 449 of 523 FirstFirst ... 349 399 439 447 448 449 450 451 459 499 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)