+ Reply to Thread
Page 429 of 523 FirstFirst ... 329 379 419 427 428 429 430 431 439 479 ... LastLast
Results 4,281 to 4,290 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Senior Member gaga is an unknown quantity at this point gaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many of us, we really think we should have a different concentration of our confusion in the trade with only one partner carried a lot of confusion with the trade of course when we use what are some of the beginner.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ayusri View Post
    if I make at this time for only one fair only fair because the one it will be easier to control the movements are easy to observe fair for any one of our concentration is divided in such trading TIDA for which the concentration of where we fall for it we will be hard to understand and control this forex trading, when it divided the concentration we will not be easy to read what should be our concern trading memjadi I feel with just one analyzer and one only fair it will be very much attention we can get from sini.beda with a stout fair we akn divided for concentration and divided for the choice of thought to gain in trading it mendaatkan this makes us all very busy.
    main bhi hamsesha ek hi pair par oncentrate karta hu kyuki multiple pairs me na hi dhang se trading ho pati hai na hi concentration ban pata hai particular pair me isliye main ye kahta hu ki ek ek pair me trading jyada beneficial rhti hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member urmy is an unknown quantity at this point urmy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    normally i trade one unify and that euro.usd,this is because it piddle me to translate analytical strain of the twain unlike when you have some set in your calculate.i counsel traders especially new ones to handgrip one dyad. you undergo much escaped and have your confidence.

Member ayusri will become famous soon enough ayusri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if I make at this time for only one fair only fair because the one it will be easier to control the movements are easy to observe fair for any one of our concentration is divided in such trading TIDA for which the concentration of where we fall for it we will be hard to understand and control this forex trading, when it divided the concentration we will not be easy to read what should be our concern trading memjadi I feel with just one analyzer and one only fair it will be very much attention we can get from sini.beda with a stout fair we akn divided for concentration and divided for the choice of thought to gain in trading it mendaatkan this makes us all very busy.

Senior Member king is an unknown quantity at this point king's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Hey all of my friend I want to ask all of you that How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?
    I personally follow eur/usd and gbp /usd. and i am concentrate in this two pair only. and i trade most of time short like 15 m chart and h1 chart.
    Now a days i dont have enough money to trade long. i am follow strategy but not yet successful most of time because i am still learning. but some time I use rsi and stoch indicator. this indicator give me good signal to trade.

I follow a good strategy is to keep track of price changes in hours daily and also the fact that I'm used to trade two currency pairs at the same time. Finally, following good strategy is needed in this great domain.

Senior Member sourav is an unknown quantity at this point sourav's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as a result i concentrate less but now only three pairs i concnetrating and result is good and thats pairs are EUR/USD,GBP/USD AND AUD/USD . anyway many of my firend recommanded me to trade gold and silver but still i dont trade a single trade in both pairs.

Banned akashghurde is an unknown quantity at this point akashghurde's Avatar
    Thanks
    i use to do trading on more than 2 pairs i do trading on 3 pairs and on one commudity market and in all these trading i follow only one strategy that is open trade wait for 10 pips and then take profir and again open another trade and collect small small profit.

Member Busy420 is an unknown quantity at this point Busy420's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i always trading EUR/USD daily but i don't follow any strategy because i don't trust in these strategies cause i have previous many losses by different strategies

Banned fxsilo is an unknown quantity at this point fxsilo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by VS41486194 View Post
    I follow most of time 12 pairs.
    wow, i think is too much friend. but if you can focus with 12 pairs is not be problem.
    in my opinion we dont need too much pairs, maybe two until 4 pairs is good. maybe you trade with many pairs because you are using a market corelation strategy? its true?

Senior Member lights will become famous soon enough lights's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use a lot of pair trading strategies and much, lol,, well, I have not found my own strategy, so I still use the strategies of others and try to find my own strategy and is consistent with the strategy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 429 of 523 FirstFirst ... 329 379 419 427 428 429 430 431 439 479 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)