+ Reply to Thread
Page 428 of 523 FirstFirst ... 328 378 418 426 427 428 429 430 438 478 ... LastLast
Results 4,271 to 4,280 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Member asadkayani345 is on a distinguished road asadkayani345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Hey all of my friend I want to ask all of you that How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?
    I personally follow eur/usd and gbp /usd. and i am concentrate in this two pair only. and i trade most of time short like 15 m chart and h1 chart.
    Now a days i dont have enough money to trade long. i am follow strategy but not yet successful most of time because i am still learning. but some time I use rsi and stoch indicator. this indicator give me good signal to trade.
    main forex trading k doraan koi bhot jayada pairs and strategies use nai karta hun bas jo kaam k pairs hain jo jayada trade kye jatay hain world mein wohi use karta hun and stop loss ki stratigy ko main bhot use karta hun

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member deepak is an unknown quantity at this point deepak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've traded in 5 pairs at once, but it just makes us trouble. Then I use a maximum of 2 pairs, and I can concentrate more to analyze. Apparently, comparing the profit of many pairs with minimal pairs, almost the same.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dhiraj is an unknown quantity at this point dhiraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think is not problem friend. trading in 3 pairs is enough altough they has been trading for 3 years.
    if we know about the character of pairs in not become a problem. maybe this is good way to be more focus and develop our skill in only it pairs.

Senior Member fadil is an unknown quantity at this point fadil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if I'm going to share his success with everyone here. j have my strategy for the analysis and I agree with you

Member razubd06 is on a distinguished road razubd06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I follow many pairs of currencies EURUSD, GBPUSD, EURJPY, AUDUSD and Silver but i have no strategy yet. Now this time i start a new approach to my trading, when i get success using this strategy after that i will discuss it.

Senior Member zahurulchd is on a distinguished road zahurulchd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am trading about 8 months. I am trading eur/usd from the beginning. I don't trading another pairs but follow some pairs like gbp/usd pair, GBP/JPY pair. I have to follow some pairs to know market position.

Member deepak is an unknown quantity at this point deepak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did many experiments on pair trading strategies and more. But, finally now I just traded in two pairs, that is EUR / USD and EUR / JPY. Of two of the most dynamic market is EUR / JPY, and I collect more pips on EUR / JPY.

Senior Member shero is an unknown quantity at this point shero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rathod View Post
    exactly , focus on one pairs its more better than looking for multi pairs, learn about the characteristics of one pairs that you think is suitable and you deem appropriate with your style of trading strategy,
    I agree with you , I think trade with one pair is the best choice and also more profitable , because when you focus one pair you can determine the direction of the pair easily

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For the now, I trade the EUR/USD, AUD/USD and sometimes NZD/USD currency pairs because they are not too volatile, and they are more stable pairs that we can trade.
    The best pair that is advisable for the newbies to trade is the EUR/USD currency pair since it is a more stable pair and a major currency at that.

Junior Member top2milan is an unknown quantity at this point top2milan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade USD\EUR and GBP\JPY in public .and i follow more than one strategy
    it's comfortable to me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 428 of 523 FirstFirst ... 328 378 418 426 427 428 429 430 438 478 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)