+ Reply to Thread
Page 423 of 523 FirstFirst ... 323 373 413 421 422 423 424 425 433 473 ... LastLast
Results 4,221 to 4,230 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Senior Member mdmanikhost is an unknown quantity at this point mdmanikhost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In about 10 pairs i will follow and trade in forex market.This pair are very useful of a begainer.So dont feel hesitate trade your own risk,with your deposite account.If faced any problem please contact me.I will always here to solved your problem.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sathi is an unknown quantity at this point sathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    meto Gold me trade karta hu. kunki gold me bohot moovment hota hai. or moovment honeke douran hamko bohot ahsanise profit miljata hai. iske elaba ham euro/usd or gbp/usd me trade karta hu.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ashary is an unknown quantity at this point ashary's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading everyday is not a correct strategy. We should wait for the correct moment for trading. Everyday trading is a very risky strategy and may be a strong cause of losing your capital. We should only trade by doing various analysis

Member aalul is an unknown quantity at this point aalul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by truegoa View Post
    For now, I prefer to trade in any possible pair that give me strong signal to open a trade. Of course I ll prefer to pairs that have low spread than higher. But, after all, my trade open for all any possible pair suitable with my strategy. About the strategy, I use some of them. I have my main system as my trigger but sometimes I use other system for confirmation only.
    I am not familiar with many of the trading currency pairs, it seems manarik to be done when we can play in several pairs with different risks and benefits, but it must be with knowledge of a broad and complex as each movement of one pair is influenced also by the movement other currencies, so this should I learn first

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For now, I prefer to trade in any possible pair that give me strong signal to open a trade. Of course I ll prefer to pairs that have low spread than higher. But, after all, my trade open for all any possible pair suitable with my strategy. About the strategy, I use some of them. I have my main system as my trigger but sometimes I use other system for confirmation only.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to truegoa For This Useful Post:

buttar (2019-03-28)

Senior Member mizanur8855 is an unknown quantity at this point mizanur8855's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Firstly I follow eur/usd then many. I follow 10-12 pairs to trade those seems good for trading. I trade with those. but it is works for only short time trade. like 15 min or maximum 1 hr

Senior Member badar is an unknown quantity at this point badar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am following for now only the two pairs and these are the eur usd and the aud usd. I love the aud usd more because it is confident in going down and it is confident in going up as well. So as to give me better trading.

Banned relaxedtrading is an unknown quantity at this point relaxedtrading's Avatar
    Thanks
    bro if you follow a lot of strategies be sure that you will not get any earnings because some strategies will tell you ti buy and the others will geive you the inverse so what will you do in this case ? it is better to follow just 2 strategies combined to get good signals

Senior Member amirhumza1 is an unknown quantity at this point amirhumza1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main kafir pairs use karta hon par market ka khayal rakhte hoe main trading karta hon, most profit able for me are .... GBP/USD and EUR/USD these are most common in my use...

Senior Member kolpona is an unknown quantity at this point kolpona's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my thought for pleasing acquisition its advisable to change on not statesman than 3 presentments pairs. Too some cooks spoiling the soup we all copulate. So instead of absorption on more pairs it give be really ripe if the engrossment is presented on trio or two currencies exclusive. It testament not only slenderize anxiety and labor of your mentality but gift be rattling advantageous in gaining best

+ Reply to Thread
Page 423 of 523 FirstFirst ... 323 373 413 421 422 423 424 425 433 473 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)