+ Reply to Thread
Page 422 of 523 FirstFirst ... 322 372 412 420 421 422 423 424 432 472 522 ... LastLast
Results 4,211 to 4,220 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Banned apexirfan is an unknown quantity at this point apexirfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    main ne har aik pair ko azmaya hu hai sub main apna maza hai is liye app bhi in sab main kam kare per aik pair ko apna ideal zaroor bana kar rakhe ok kun ke app ko sab main mahrat nahi hu sakti per aik main zaroor hu sakti hai is liye sub ko try zaroor kar but aik main zara zada kun ke aik ko follow karna acha huta hai baqi news ko update zaroor kare apni is se app ko market ke sath chalne main ahsani hutio hai aur app earn bhi zada karte hu

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member surip is an unknown quantity at this point surip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rak View Post
    I've traded in 5 pairs at once, but it just makes us trouble. Then I use a maximum of 2 pairs, and I can concentrate more to analyze. Apparently, comparing the profit of many pairs with minimal pairs, almost the same.
    it is true what you say sir, of course, by installing a pair will make us a lot of confusion in the markets we analyze when we make a deal to get in and out of the market that leads us to believe nothing is certain for sure we will be using a lot of stress when we pair traded

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Isafan87 is an unknown quantity at this point Isafan87's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Hey all of my friend I want to ask all of you that How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?
    I personally follow eur/usd and gbp /usd. and i am concentrate in this two pair only. and i trade most of time short like 15 m chart and h1 chart.
    Now a days i dont have enough money to trade long. i am follow strategy but not yet successful most of time because i am still learning. but some time I use rsi and stoch indicator. this indicator give me good signal to trade.
    For now I just trade using pair of EUR/USD. I've trade these pair since 2 years ago and it benefits me well. Maybe later of moving on to new pairs. For strategies, it depends. But for usual market conditions my previous strategies earn enough profits for me. So grateful for that.
    I am LEARNING and SHARING. PATIENCE makes PROFITS.. Always LEARN first before we EARN.. Good luck all!!

Senior Member menu is an unknown quantity at this point menu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are lots of strategies one trader can adapt to, what is important is you must be profitable in that particular strategy, otherwise it will be just a waste of time and money.That what I take advantage. I don't trade with pips. I trade with volume and reversal. So as long theirs a heavy volume of sell or buy that's may cue.

Senior Member eldrin is an unknown quantity at this point eldrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    These survival strategies should help make you the most of the festival without ... There are way too many people, way too many shows, way too many impromptu ... What makes Edinburgh so special is the way you can follow your nose, ... This is not the time to break in a new pair of shoes or to totter around on stilletoes.

Senior Member rak is an unknown quantity at this point rak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've traded in 5 pairs at once, but it just makes us trouble. Then I use a maximum of 2 pairs, and I can concentrate more to analyze. Apparently, comparing the profit of many pairs with minimal pairs, almost the same.

Senior Member roshan is an unknown quantity at this point roshan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think is not problem friend. trading in 3 pairs is enough altough they has been trading for 3 years.
    if we know about the character of pairs in not become a problem. maybe this is good way to be more focus and develop our skill in only it pairs.

Senior Member rak is an unknown quantity at this point rak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did many experiments on pair trading strategies and more. But, finally now I just traded in two pairs, that is EUR / USD and EUR / JPY. Of two of the most dynamic market is EUR / JPY, and I collect more pips on EUR / JPY.

Member expartman is an unknown quantity at this point expartman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually I follow two or three pairs at one time and trade only one pair at one time. I follow the strategies of support and Resistance trend lines, patterns, and Moving averages along some indicators. I also use economic calendar to follow the news and releases.

Member banglamade is an unknown quantity at this point banglamade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we use a lot of us are beginners couples apalgi I think we really will be made confused by the many pairs that we trade in and of course we must have different concentrations of a mess by trading in only one pair only.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 422 of 523 FirstFirst ... 322 372 412 420 421 422 423 424 432 472 522 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)