+ Reply to Thread
Page 421 of 523 FirstFirst ... 321 371 411 419 420 421 422 423 431 471 521 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,210 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Banned ashary is an unknown quantity at this point ashary's Avatar
    Thanks
    Comparing forex with a normal job is absolutely different if you are good in trading forex you can make more than what you expect at the end of the month and a normal job might not give you what forex trading will give you, forex trade is an opportunity for people who has practically deal with trading process and see that it is more of benefit to them than a normal job.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hanennhounh is an unknown quantity at this point hanennhounh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i trade on just 5 pairs, EUR.USD, USD/JPY, XAU/USD, NZD/USD and GBP/USD . and i only use one strategy and always try to scalp the markets, its very profitables really...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mdnahid is an unknown quantity at this point mdnahid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many pairs Forex and strategies this help me to earn some profit.attack of price changes minutes hours and daily i trading according to my technical analysis for Forex trading and broker house business.

Senior Member widia is an unknown quantity at this point widia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the biggest benefits i think is that it is a money making machine,which can make a lot of money in some minute. also,forex trading can give us opportunity to be a full time trader,where we can earn money in home,college or at the workplace.

Member rihabrahouba741 is an unknown quantity at this point rihabrahouba741's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I have started to follow 2 - 3 pairs when I trade and I perform my trades in different pairs based on the market conditions and the price levels of those pairs but I use the same trading strategy and perform my trades in the same ways really !!!

Senior Member jerryandika is an unknown quantity at this point jerryandika's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading as part time job is extremely sensible, particularly after you haven't mastered the art of trading for consistent profits. it'll not be ideal to go away your day job. Also, after you trade half time and conjointly work, you'll invariably have funds to replenish your account with in case you face a really dangerous trading time that provides you huge losses.

Junior Member tajulislam is an unknown quantity at this point tajulislam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    recently I used EURO/USD, I'm about to ask people which pairs are easier for newbies trader

Senior Member menu is an unknown quantity at this point menu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade with a long term strategy, i usually like to use the weekly candle/chart to take trading decisions.The reason is simple.Because once theirs a heavy buy then its means its over bought.This is more secure though I'm loosing some of the pips from the full amount.

Senior Member biplob is an unknown quantity at this point biplob's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikhil View Post
    Before i tried many pairs but as a result i concentrate less but now only three pairs i concnetrating and result is good and thats pairs are EUR/USD,GBP/USD AND AUD/USD . anyway many of my firend recommanded me to trade gold and silver but still i dont trade a single trade in both pairs.
    Yes i am also agree with.If we try to trade all pairs then our concentrate are less.So we should trade some important pairs.And we should make our own strategy and practice and test it on a demo account.And i like to trade and follow some important pairs.I follow EUR/USD,GBP/USD etc.This pair is helpfull for me.So i like and follow always this pairs.

Member OS Shubho is an unknown quantity at this point OS Shubho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You want to ask all of us that How many Pairs and Strategies Do we follow?
    I personally follow GBP/USD , USD/CAD , AUD/USD , EUR/USD there is my pairs that i follow.But i like most GBP/USD because it's genital pair when it's come up trend it's up and up an when down trend it's come down and down..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 421 of 523 FirstFirst ... 321 371 411 419 420 421 422 423 431 471 521 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)