+ Reply to Thread
Page 397 of 523 FirstFirst ... 297 347 387 395 396 397 398 399 407 447 497 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,970 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Member tharaka17 is on a distinguished road tharaka17's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi my friend.I normally trade in EUR/USD , USD/CHF , GBP/USD , USD/CAD , AUD/USD , EUR/GBP , and USD/JPY I really like these pairs.I can't calculate my strategies.huh....I always try catch some good points to enter the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member suyati is an unknown quantity at this point suyati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I only use one system at a currency that I am more focused because if I use a lot of system then I would be confused if there is an opposite signal, and it will make me worse psychology because I do not know what signal should I follow so I had better using only one system

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading multiple currency pairs is more profitable, but for this we need to have more investment made in to our account to maintain enough free margin. Otherwise we will be in deep trouble, instead i am more concentrating on only one currency pair and i hope this will make me more profit.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member php1xedni is an unknown quantity at this point php1xedni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I only follow 2 or 3 pairs, that's enough for me. I concentrate with my own preferred currency pair and analyze their pattern and movements every hour.
    I think too many currency pairs are very confusing, so i only monitor and watch 2 or 3 currency pairs at a given time.

Senior Member salfx is an unknown quantity at this point salfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for now, i just use 1 strategy and 1 pair only, i use hedging +martingale strategy in pair EUR/USD, i choose this pair because this pair is really volatile and i need volatile market to make the strategy works and make profit

Senior Member djmixsamo is on a distinguished road djmixsamo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that if you are a new in forex trading business then you have to first trade only one currency pair and follow the one forex trading strategy in forex trading business to get the consent profits from this business. so, you must focus on only one trading strategy and trade only one currency pair to safe your money in forex trading business.
    If you want to purchase my scalping 100% profitable EA then contact me.

Member jmsblack18 will become famous soon enough jmsblack18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mojcris View Post
    There are a variety of strategies, each of which responds to a trader. Usually every trader has their own strategy that may be useful to other traders.
    Every trader different tools in your toolbox to create an account. Those tools that help traders in different places.
    There is not always if some strategies become useful for other trader. You know? the strategies built for trader to make their comfort in their trading. So it's impossible if one strategies can fully understanding and make the same result for other trader. In the reality of trading world. All trader must make their way for trading and search the fittest way for him.

Member bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Myself generally follow EU, GU, USD-JPy, USD-CHF, AUD-USD and many more.
    Strategy followed by me, most of time are scalping, Long-term trading, Hedging and Intra-day trading into forex, which are depend on condition of market in forex trading.

Member mojcris is on a distinguished road mojcris's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are a variety of strategies, each of which responds to a trader. Usually every trader has their own strategy that may be useful to other traders.
    Every trader different tools in your toolbox to create an account. Those tools that help traders in different places.

Banned shoaib786 is on a distinguished road shoaib786's Avatar
    Thanks
    I personally use and follow the pair of USD/EURO and concentrate on this. I always use the strategy of 15m and 1 h chart. But my point of view is that every person use different strategy and pair because he use these according to his mind and experience so these varies from person to person.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 397 of 523 FirstFirst ... 297 347 387 395 396 397 398 399 407 447 497 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)