+ Reply to Thread
Page 384 of 523 FirstFirst ... 284 334 374 382 383 384 385 386 394 434 484 ... LastLast
Results 3,831 to 3,840 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Senior Member mahmoudx2 is an unknown quantity at this point mahmoudx2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well I follow a good strategy which includes keep a track of price changes in minutes, hours and daily. And i usually trade two currency pairs at the same time. I trade mostly in EUR/USD and GBP/JPY to earn profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ku_lock is on a distinguished road ku_lock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fx_boy View Post
    since the beginning i am only follow two pairs one is eurusd and other is gbpusd and i am getting good result following this two pair for this reason i am never try other.
    I also do a trade with a focus on the second pair. because I think when we can focus on a few pairs at a time, it will allow us to better understand the character of the pair. and when we are able to understand the character of the movement from the pair, I'm sure it will be easier for us to analyze and predict the pair. so it will be more easy to profit from trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member alok kumar is an unknown quantity at this point alok kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me to ek hi pair me fallow kerta hun, kyun ki isse jyada pairs me fallow kerne per mujhe loss bhi ho sakta he aur mind bhi kaam kerna stop so jata he, so me ek hi pair se profit earn kerta hun.

Banned fx_boy is an unknown quantity at this point fx_boy's Avatar
    Thanks
    since the beginning i am only follow two pairs one is eurusd and other is gbpusd and i am getting good result following this two pair for this reason i am never try other.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to trade on the major pair as the spread of the pairs is very less and the volatility of that pairs is high so try to trade on that pairs on the demo account first and when you get it then you can try to trade on the real account to make real profits.

Member mashfe is an unknown quantity at this point mashfe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think a trader should trade with that pair and strategy which he like most. As a newbie I like to trade with just EUR/USD pair and a simple trading strategy. H1 time-frame is also my favorite time-frame.

Senior Member alimdesk is an unknown quantity at this point alimdesk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, i am still a learner in the forex market. from my few days experience, i believe that too many pairs and too may strategies are not good. we should stick to a only 3 to four pairs about what we know very well. in that case probability of error will minimize

Senior Member centro is an unknown quantity at this point centro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I only use one strategy, but my strategy I usually use to make a trade in the pair GBPUSD, EURUSD and gold, and I've been using my strategy for several months.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just focus on one pair and trade only one pair at one time, i think trading more pair at one time make no sense because your concentration issue arises and you may fall in losses due to lack of concentration,

Senior Member khaled24 will become famous soon enough khaled24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually right now i depend on 3 strategies than i can move between them according to the pair and its conditions , and i also can trade with more than one pair , i can trade on EurUsd , GbpUsd , AudUsd, NzdUsd , EurJpy , UsdJpy , UsdCad and EurAud and others , i trade as long time trading so any pair which has a chance to make profit on it i can trade with it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 384 of 523 FirstFirst ... 284 334 374 382 383 384 385 386 394 434 484 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)