+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 523 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G huma tu gbp pair ko or eur usd pair ko zayd say follow karna cheya jesa huma acha profit bhe mil sakhta hai us leay huma koshish kar ka acha profit earn karna ka leay huma trading ko sekhna ho ga jesa huma acha profit earn ho sakha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me Most of me use E / U or G / U united because of their irregularities. And every prize when there is the biggest info that will come from each separate currency like JPY or CHF I also occupy them. I use TF from M5 and M15 because when my point is produced it gives me tension so most of my trade is closed within 1 to 2 hours. In my strategy I mostly make news and scalp like that !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bangjali For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1), zahidali (2019-04-26)

Member chasif will become famous soon enough chasif will become famous soon enough chasif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi dear i only trade 4 to 5 pears . eur/usd and aud/ usd and in others paiir wich stragegy u are using plesse share ur strategy .

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use a lot of partners, I can trade with more than one partner at a different time or time. It enriches my forex trading. Every time it matches, I will choose which pair to trade. If you want to do that, you have to give more time to learn it with a demo account. and I follow 3 pairs of trades at one time and 3 to 4 strategies at a time if I get a positive signal from all strategies then I place a trade and if I don't get the same signal from anyone then I will not place trades than I just anylize my strategy according to that special trade.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kakarek For This Useful Post:

zahidali (2019-04-26)

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in trading, I always focus on one partner, because I think understanding pair movements is very important and also very difficult. so I chose to focus on one partner to facilitate my learning process, and more quickly understood the character of the pair movement. and I'm sure when I get used to the character of pair movements, it will be easier for my trade and make a profit. and I don't like using too many strategies. I only use trading strategies based on support and resistance and use fibo for this. But I do not limit my trade in currency pairs. Basically I am looking for trends based on my strategies in different pairs and when I find the good ones I enter the market.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mimisan For This Useful Post:

zahidali (2019-04-26)

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I followed by watching lots of couples and finding news about them, but I traded only with eur / usd and gbp / usd, I used my perfect strategy that gave me good results, but my problem was that my method of managing money was not satisfied and I made a few mistakes and I traded with just one partner. But sometimes trading with the two pairs. Everything depends on market conditions. But I will not open positions more than 2 pairs because it will be risky and it will be difficult to control the trade really!

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in trading, I focus on using one partner, but using several strategies. because I combine several trading strategies. I maintain a clear focus on the couple, because I want to really understand the character of the pairing that I use to trade. so I'm sure when I really understand the couple, it will make it easier for me to trade and of course it's also easy to make a profit in trading.

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,056 Posts
    Dear friends in this forum yes i will always insist on learning at least two currency pairs because it will give a chance to compare and analyze at least two pairs which is good for trading. And it will improve our learning process so you must learn her e and then you earn from here.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-04-25), mazaribest (2019-04-27)

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So far I have only traded in gold and some time only made a few silver trades, first I watched the market and waited to find it in the range, when I got a comfortable price level I bought small quantities and waited if I slipped further I bought more but always remember not to use the majority of margins and if I have a 250-300% margin I stop buying more when I profit in some trades I buy at a lower level I close them and if the price moves up closes other people if it moves down to buy again.

Banned Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,222 Times in 1,975 Posts
    I like to trade on two pairs EUR/USD AND GBP/USD. On my metatrader i keep eye on both the charts and when its a news time then i take position in a respective pair. Trading on many pairs is not profitable for us as we could not able to manage if there occurs any news flow of different currencies.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Experttrader For This Useful Post:

mazaribest (2019-04-25), Talentedmunda (2019-04-25), zeeshanshahid (2019-04-25)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 523 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)