+ Reply to Thread
Page 335 of 523 FirstFirst ... 235 285 325 333 334 335 336 337 345 385 435 ... LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,350 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Member forexgame1 is an unknown quantity at this point forexgame1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i'm also using only two pairs, EUR/USD and USD/CHF. i'm using martingale+hedging as my primarily strategy, while the backup paln is using a MA crossing and following the trend. But i'm more focusing in the first one. it's already two month doing testing in demo. so far the result is still okay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxrock200 is an unknown quantity at this point fxrock200's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i observed every pair that is available in instaforex in a demo account . i got knowledge about all pairs but i choose eur/usd for most of my trades because the analysis in always give good results and this pair is not much volatile. i followed some strategies given in this forum only but never got interested in anyone . i like manual trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member humtum1by1 is on a distinguished road humtum1by1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I follow 2 to 3 pairs in trading and as well as i follow at a time 3 strategies. when i get some guesses from all strategies to gether then i put trades.

Banned vaibhav thakur is on a distinguished road vaibhav thakur's Avatar
    Thanks
    i use about 6-8 pairs not every time but i trade most with 4-5 pairs including eurusd(my favourite) gbpusd eurchf usd cad and usdchf i also trade in gold in sometime but its too risky with it.

Senior Member noerj4nn4h is on a distinguished road noerj4nn4h's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am trade currency pairs with low spread, EUR/USD, GBP/USD, NZD/USD, EUR/JPY, AUD/USD, and some times USD/CAD, but my favorite pairs is EUR/USD and GBP/USD, This is the profitable pairs for me
    The Power full Of Classic Strategy

please CLICK ME if you think my postuseful

Banned blackjack is on a distinguished road blackjack's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm used to trade with EUR/JPY, I use it for scalping 20-30 pips and during break out sessions, I trade also EUR/USD and GBPUSD, I use Bollinger bands with Pivot Points and SAR, and few more indicators like MACD and RSI? my target is about 50 to 70 pips .

Banned agie is an unknown quantity at this point agie's Avatar
    Thanks
    pair and the strategy should be how we adjust our trading skills for beginners with 1 or 2 pair is enough for us to review and we learn its characteristics, and then when we add a new cunning piecemeal sambl we learn and recognize the characteristics of each pair to such trading

Banned vanes is an unknown quantity at this point vanes's Avatar
    Thanks
    i use 2 pairs in my trading, and use 2 trading strategy also. i have 2 account and each account use different trading system and different pair. i do it because if one account get loss, then i still have another account

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    in the trade, I was focused using a single pair, but using multiple strategies. because I concatenate multiple trading strategies. I keep a clear focus on a pair, because I want to really understand the character pegerakan of a pair that I use to trade. so I'm sure when I really understood the pair, it would make me more easier to trade and of course also easy to make a profit in trading.

Senior Member sujarwo is an unknown quantity at this point sujarwo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?
    Hey all of my friend I want to ask all of you that How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?
    I personally follow eur/usd and gbp /usd. and i am concentrate in this two pair only. and i trade most of time short like 15 m chart and h1 chart.
    Now a days i dont have enough money to trade long. i am follow strategy but not yet successful most of time because i am still learning. but some time I use rsi and stoch indicator. this indicator give me good signal to trade.
    So far I only use one strategy and I only trade in the currency pair is GBP / USD, as long as I am still very difficult to cope with this currency pair and am still experiencing a lot of losses. I may not be able to trade in several currency pairs if in any one currency pair I am still at a loss. How do you think about this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 335 of 523 FirstFirst ... 235 285 325 333 334 335 336 337 345 385 435 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)