+ Reply to Thread
Page 327 of 523 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 325 326 327 328 329 337 377 427 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,270 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Member dhiren is an unknown quantity at this point dhiren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    naseeb banana aur bikaadna apne haath mein hota hai agar aap apna sara paisa luta dete ho jaan buch kar fir aap kya kahoge ki naseeb mein nahi tha. nahi aapne apne pao par kulhadi khud mari hai isi tarah agar aap forex ko samjhoge nahi to paisa nahi kama paoge paisa kamane ke liye knowledge ka hona bahut hi jaruri hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member endischa is on a distinguished road endischa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i prefer to follow EUrJPY because the movement is very volatile so i can make much profit
    from that pair and i can make account always profiatble when i can get in the market in the right time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dhiren is an unknown quantity at this point dhiren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    news trading badiya hoti hai. news trading main trade short time ke liye active rahti hai. agar hamari trade news ki disha main hai to result jaldi mil jaata hai.
    lekin news trading ke liye hame news se hone waale movement ka pata hona chahiye jo ki ek ache experienc se hi aata hai.

Banned alfa3 is an unknown quantity at this point alfa3's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with your statement...follow two or three pair will be goood choice because we will know about the pair. usually we can consentration in two or three pair than follow many pair, many pair we followed, confused we get.....

Banned fxboy is an unknown quantity at this point fxboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am trading about 8 months. I am trading eur/usd from the beginning. I don't trading another pairs but follow some pairs like gbp/usd pair, GBP/JPY pair. I have to follow some pairs to know market position.

Banned kimtahu is an unknown quantity at this point kimtahu's Avatar
    Thanks
    my case thương mại on pair eur / usd and pair EUR / JPY.here is pair may sự đồng cc dụng cụ v trang thiết bị cng nghiệp big.me to use them in with purpose has multiple pip in each lam thương mại.defaults even me that may be for more amount by how thương mại with rất nhiều big and only to some PIP be me that can cause is THE it.however, does not must be Chiến Lược of me.me choose pair with level đồng cc dụng cụ v trang thiết bị cng nghiệp big, for basic exchange thương mại with rất nhiều small and search are more pip.

Senior Member champy is on a distinguished road champy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes it is necessary that we have to follow only one strategy and sometimes we have to follow more than one strategy so we should be then able to get the good results of the tradings. we should always put the good trades in the market when there is good opportunity .

Member radean is an unknown quantity at this point radean's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I only follow one strategy that is still in test mode to check how much profit I could make from it. Two pairs of trading GBP / USD and EUR / USD pair is good for me for graphic analysis by timing the frame.Many other traders follow strategies and having lost they say do not follow other strategies, from my experience i trade more pairs and test their strategies to make your own.

Junior Member markotikk is on a distinguished road markotikk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before you start trading in the market, you should have a closer look at all the top five foreign currencies and their current rates to make sure, you are aware of the current rates and are not missing anything.
    The top five Forex currencies are: Pound/USD, Swiss franc/USD, Euro/Yen, USD/Yen and Euro/USD.
    Success on Forex is a Triumph of Intellect!

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    as for me i trade many pair but make use of just one indicator because with one indicator i can trade as much pairs as i can really trade so trading with indicators goes a long way in making profit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 327 of 523 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 325 326 327 328 329 337 377 427 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)