+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 523 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 522 ... LastLast

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Member aagus will become famous soon enough aagus will become famous soon enough aagus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ye trader's ki marzi per munhassir hota hay kay wo konsay time frame per wo konsi strategy use kerna pasand kerta hay, waisay aam tore per aik trader jab market mein achi move dekhta hay tu wo scalping ya day trading ker laitay hay aur jab market slow hoti hay tu wo long term trading ko pasand kerta hay jis mein aik martaba trade open kernay kay baad chart kay samnay naheen bethna perta.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am work on the two pairs euro usd and euro jpy and i use only two indicators for the trading,i think main M15 chart per apni lots open likin trend conformation kay leye H1 aur H4 ka chart dhke leta hoon us say muj ko help milte hay aur abhi main ney iss forum per say aik indicator down keya hay it looking good but i check it for more before recommended to some one :-)

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so far I have followed all the pairs that I have a high probability for the open position. I do so by analyzing the pattern shape is going on and get ready for the open position. all pairs have the same tendency for a pattern same strategy main har pair kay leya use kerti hon main trading zayada tar jin main trading zayada ki jate hai un main kerti ho aur strategy aak hi zayada tar use hoti ahi forex kay anadr

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear i am new in forex trading busienss and i think that forex trading is the best earning way for all and weall can become a successful forex trader if we pay attention in learning forex and to gain from forex trading business and to become a good trader in forex trading I just focus on one strategy that I might use as a weapon in a trade I might I do because if I do too much studying various strategies that will damage and is difficult for us to accept

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if for my frequent currency pairs I trade is EUR / USD and EUR / JPY, the second pair is my favorite couple, and I just focus on the second pair, I've tried on two pair, but results were less satisfactory. And I use to trade the moving average indicator and RSI as well, where the two indicators in my opinion can really help me in every trade that I open.

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most of the time, i follow minimum three pairs in the trading account. i think that, if i follow more pairs in the trading account then i must overcome anyone loss in the market. in the market, i must loss some pair. where, i can overcome with another pair. so, it is more important for the traders. i think that it is better to follow the one strategy and one trading currency pair. because if you follow the one currency pair and one strategy in forex trading business, then you fully concentrate on that pair and not leave any chance for trade.

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mein tu es mein new comer hun es leye muj ko es bare mein boht ziyda ilm nehi ha ager p ko es mein work kerna ha tu ap ko aik se ziyd strategy use kena chaye ya ap k leey bes ho ga aur es se ap ko lose bhi kum ho ga aur ap ziyda se ziyda profit le sekty hen es se ya ap sub kleye best ha jo trade kena chahty hen I follow by watching many pairs and finding news about them, but I trade just with eur/usd and gbp/usd, I use my perfect strategy which give me a good results, but my problem is that my method of manage money is not satisfied and I make some mistakes.

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi dear abhi taak tu koi khas strategy nahi hay haan pair main jiss ko samajta hoon kay benifit day ka trade kar leta hoon gbp usd .usd jyp or bhee hain jin main trade kar leta hoon dear main app ko yeh batana chaoon ga kay trade apni samaj or marzi say karain kise dosray ke ray say nahi iss main hi faida hay . Forex trading business is all about of using right trading strategy at right time by trading with right pairs to get good results,that's why we must have more than one trading strategy in this business..

Member ashrafx will become famous soon enough ashrafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agree with you we should not follow all the pair two or three are enaf max four pair, and we should have a simple strategy to follow with appropriate money management, we should keep simple and automatique entry point and exit point, have confidence in our self and be pasion. I guess I use the normal system. I analyzed all the existing pair, if indeed there is one pair that good movement, and fit with the system that I created, I recently re-analysis, if it is possible to go, then I will enter.

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i deal only throughout 5-6 set and also when i do not possess virtually any strategy.. when i deal according to be able to my personal technical evaluation. yet today i am working together with my personal strategy. if the achievement i most certainly will write about in this article using everybody. Main kaafi saare pair per trading karna pasand karti hu or strategies mere pass moving average ki ek strategy hai or iske sath sath mujeh technical analysis or fundamental analysis per kaam karna acha lagta hai or yai sab meri learning main kaafi acha profit dai rahe hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 523 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 522 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)