+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 523 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 520 ... LastLast

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Member bronz will become famous soon enough bronz will become famous soon enough bronz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mein to bs apne tareeqe se hi kiye ja raha hn aur kisi ki help nahi le raha with my knowledge and experience and with my plan I just think k karna kya hai aur jo karta hn khud hi us ka responcible hota hn aur ek daffa pamm invest kiya tha lose karne k baad realzia kiya k bs khud pe depend karn na k kisi aur ki help ln....so forex mere liye bohut exciting hai. in my opinion for good learning its better to concentrate on not more than 3 currency pairs. Too many cooks spoil the broth we all know. So instead of focusing on many pairs it will be very good if the concentration is given on three or two currencies only. It will not only reduce anxiety and overwork of your brain but will be very beneficial in gaining good experience

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I start trade on EUR/USD. it is good enough for me. but I try to look for more chance. GBP/USD add to my trades. there are some correlations. lately I traded as a more pairs. They keep me busy. but with more practice I am able to control them. multiples pairs are good for me. I want to my times as a fully used !! i observed every pair that is available in instaforex in a demo account . i got knowledge about all pairs but i choose eur/usd for most of my trades because the analysis in always give good results and this pair is not much volatile. i followed some strategies given in this forum only but never got interested in anyone . i like manual trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mejem will become famous soon enough mejem will become famous soon enough mejem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dekhiye mere dost mujhe lagta hai ki aap jitna jada pair me trading karna chahte hai to aap trading kar sakte hain par mujhe lagta hai ki forex market me trading karne ke liye hamesa market me update rahna parta hain mere dost aur apko jada samay dena hoga .agar apke paas jada capital aur jada samay hai to mujhe lagta hai ki aap jada pair me trading kar sakte hain mere dost.

Member nick has a spectacular aura about nick has a spectacular aura about nick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Strategy depends on investment short term or long term trading i think at beginning this is the most powerful strategy that the most important is the forex tap is the new strategy 2012 it give you 100% example if you have 1000� you earn 3000� in one day it very good but it's very dangeros to if you are not an professionelle you lose all only there are many strategy to trade i think that when i am trading that time i use technical analyses and follow and i cn make profit by these so i think that if i use these strategy so i can make many profit from Forex trade and that ti my powerful strategy

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to deal with a pair euro dollar is better in my opinion, for several reasons, including that the movements of the pair of multiple and there is a lot of liquidity intervention on the pair in the market and also because of the availability of significant economic news related to the euro and the dollar because they are two currencies of two states, their economies of the strongest economy in the world, and news about the economy the European Union and the United States are available and everyone can get it and exploit in circulation.

Member cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Strategy means trading in the Forex market with certain rules and plans let alone for me that powerful strategy is candlestick pattern and the support-resistance point rather than There is no such powerful strategy in the market as if i think the more powerful stategy is the daily routine observation of the market conditions by indicators or waves and try to understand the direction of the market rather than The majority of robust system should be to take because of the seek with regards to the majority of up-to-date marketing end result with regards to monetary routines and as well and as well attain quite a few trends seek with regards to information and as well everytime utilize finish decline in order to kept typing failure

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear may sirf aik hi strategy par work karta hone or wo hay backup may sab say pahlay market ko bollinger bands kay zarya check kar ta hone 4 hrs may or 1 day may iss kay bade may daykhata hoone kay mujhay entry lagani chahiya ya nahi or agar lagani chahiya to kitni lot size honi chahiya. may tu 4- 5 pair use karta hun aur app ko be yehe mashwara daita hun kay app be zayada pair use na karo aur smoothly apni trading karo ta kay app ko zayada loss ka samna na karana pary so take care and go smooth as much as you can kaam pairing karny say app ki mehnat be kaam ho gi par income zayada

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best strategy in the forex is to earn huge profit by trading in forex with experience so to make profit in fores is the main strategy accordingly i have also think that is one of the good business too till all you have to do is discovering your very own strategy and and the best of them isthe analysis if you want to be a with The most powerful strategy is needed for the successful trader because they want to earn more money from the Forex trade so they can use powerful strategy for gaining their success

Member bango has a spectacular aura about bango has a spectacular aura about bango's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ma upko tarde karta huya jetnaba balans hota hay iska leya upko uacha strategy ko upnana jorure hota hay kuka isma koie bhe uacha kame karta hay to usko har bakth profit ho skta hay or iska leya koie bhe muskil bhe nahe hota hay agar koie uacha tare kasa kame karta hay to huma kabhe bhe koie kam ko anjan dasakta hay. In this time, i like to trade with one trading strategy and one pair only. It is better for me to focus to one trading strategy, then i will not confuse how to make good decision during a bad trade and still can trade well

Member pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can't recommend my strategy to others then and you can consider it powerful for you if you can control in fact We should try and learned how to used strategy that we have with the right time, good moment and do this with calm and co after all i think the best strategy to get success and learning is demo in fact best strategy is to follow the trend and if you get the trend is working fine about your currencies than place a trade and wait for making few profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 523 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 520 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)