+ Reply to Thread
Page 187 of 523 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 185 186 187 188 189 197 237 287 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Banned Gamabunta will become famous soon enough Gamabunta will become famous soon enough Gamabunta's Avatar
    Thanks
    I trade in all the pairs and also i use approximately 20 indicators and 8 strategies.
    I usually dont use strategys, I use fundamental and technical analysis, but sometimes i use indicators because they make me more sure .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    bhaiya ji main to khair kam se kam 2 strategy aur 4 pairs ko follow karta hu har samay ek hi pair par entry nahi rahti hain isliye trader ke liye jaruri hota hain ki wo 4 se 5 pairs ko follow karke chale bhaiya ji
    sahi kaha aapne hamesha 2 strategy aur 2 pairs ko follow karna jaruri hai taki hamen kabhi agar kisi ek se dikkat hui to dusre me ham signal par kami kar sakte hain aur paisa kama sakte hain main GBP/USD aur EUR/GBP jyada follow karta hun.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhaiya ji main to khair kam se kam 2 strategy aur 4 pairs ko follow karta hu har samay ek hi pair par entry nahi rahti hain isliye trader ke liye jaruri hota hain ki wo 4 se 5 pairs ko follow karke chale bhaiya ji
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Member odieqfx is an unknown quantity at this point odieqfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many strategies and I think the strategy I follow is the easiest to use this trend line is a strategy that is very easy to do and for me to be able to get more experience then I should be able to get used to trade with a strategy that I use because it is a thing that is needed to become a successful trader

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mkopi is an unknown quantity at this point mkopi's Avatar
    Thanks
    There some piars that i trade with there is one thing that make sure that i have done and is i have for all the strategy that ca feet every kind of that can suit all kind of pairs that you can trade and be good ay it all times

Banned oemata is on a distinguished road oemata's Avatar
    Thanks
    I only trade forex in two pairs. They are EUR/USD and GBP/USD. This is my consideration. I can know ell about their characteristic well in the movement of the market. I am afraid if I trade some pairs in one time. They can be a boomerang for me to lose all my money. Besides, I trade forex only using a little equity. While, I use some indicators to SMA, RSI, Bolinger bands, and MACD. I will open a position if they are confirmed each other. And if the movement of the price run opposing my prediction, I will cut loss the position open in negative and try to open again in new analysis.

Member sakhrukhan is an unknown quantity at this point sakhrukhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many strategy to trade i think that when i am trading that time i use technical analyses and follow and i cn make profit by these so i think that if i use these strategy so i can make many profit from Forex trade and that ti my powerful strategy that I already success by This trading strategy i earn lot of money by Fundamental analysis with whether it was proven and many merchants to testify that maybe you will can try

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    jis pairs ki jaankari aur us par analysis agar acha ho bhaiya ji tohi aap un par trading kare main aisi salah dunga jinke bare mein pata nahi hain aap uska use na kare to jayda behtar hoga bhaiya ji
    han bhai jin pairs k baray ma hamay acha knowledge nh hay un per hamay trading nh karni cahiyay , hamay hamesha un trading pairs ko follow karna cahiyay jin ma hamay kafi acha experience hay .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

Member ronia is an unknown quantity at this point ronia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i industry solely throughout 5-6 set of two along with i don't include virtually any approach.. i industry accourding for you to the techanical investigation..... but now my business is utilizing the approach. in case it's success i most certainly will share in this article together with every person.

Banned oemata is on a distinguished road oemata's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not thin to open many position in my trading every day. I only trade and exchange maximum two pairs. This is base on the view. Too many entry orders will kill you. This is the bad habit of the new traders. They think that by opening many orders will make them get big profit in minute. They have wrong assumption, that if the orders closed they will have big profit. It is dangerous friend. The market is not predictable. The assumption above will be true if the market move 100% according to your prediction/signal shown. In the reality, the habit opening many orders, many entry I the marker is a boomerang for traders.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 187 of 523 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 185 186 187 188 189 197 237 287 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)