+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 523 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154 155 156 164 204 254 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Senior Member gin is an unknown quantity at this point gin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well personally to me I do think I am only trading in major pairs only. such as the eu and gu. they are the main pair in the world. I also consider the spread of a pair. spreads are wide, it will only complicate the profit gain. cross pair is an example of the wide spread. I do not like to cross.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sino is an unknown quantity at this point sino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, in fact strongly believe that i do not follow any specific currency because my strategy is news based. i select my currency for trade which have any high impact upcoming news. basically major currency are my target. often i trade with other if the currency have high probability.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we must have to trade on one pair at one time as when we try to trade on the multiple pair we may get loss at any time due to distraction so try to avoid such type of trading so that we will not lose from our trading strategy
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Member megatouchfx is on a distinguished road megatouchfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The pairs that i follow is much in the forex market trading business and the reason is that signal may occur in one pairs and may not occur in another pairs.i like trading many pairs in the forex market trading business

Senior Member zani is an unknown quantity at this point zani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well with me I personally believe in the beginning i was used to only two or three pairs but now i trade all those pairs which includes usd because i think now i uderstand better the market then before in the beginning when i started this work ,Eur/Usd is best.

Senior Member gin is an unknown quantity at this point gin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear in forex business I consider i am using one currency pair for trading and concentrate on that pair for good trading so also i use the one strategy to trade that is scalping in my opinion the scalping strategy is better to grow up the balance of our trading account and getting good profit.

Senior Member sino is an unknown quantity at this point sino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well I personally think in forex trading i will trade currently 3 pairs eurusd,gbpusd,usd/jpy and also other 3 pairs rarely and coming to strategies i am not good in finding a good strategy upto now so i have no strategy to say at this time.

Senior Member sarim zia is an unknown quantity at this point sarim zia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    pairs and strategies that i follow is not fixed lakin analysis krny k bad jo pair b zyada profitable nzr ata h usi ko trading m use krta hon...wo khty hn na k suno sb ki lakin kro apni..isi strategy ko follow krta hon main to. you should also follow it

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use a trading strategy, and I also only one pair is trading at, and I think this is the right way, in order to understand the character of the market well, never trade with many pairs, so that we will feel confused

Banned TIMOR is an unknown quantity at this point TIMOR's Avatar
    Thanks
    contemplate which strategy to apply but in whichever direction the price goes must come out profitable simple trading strategy can help me to make good trading also and makes our trading become more effective.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 523 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154 155 156 164 204 254 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)