+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 523 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The pairs that i like to trade are the majors like GBP/JPY, EUR/JPY and other volatile pairs in forex. They are volatile and they can deliver high profits when we have a good analysis for trading. i have alot of strategies but i have only two pairs for trading eur/usd and gbp/usd but i do not trade on those two pairs at the same time because if i trade on the same time i will make some mistakes.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade mostly with currencies that are paired with USD. for example, EUR/USD, GPB/USD, AUD/USD, NZD/USD. This is because dollar is the most powerful currency of the world and more than 85% of the news affects the price of dollars. That's why we see more fluctuation in dollars pairs than any others. I think both the currency pair you are trading it already has particularly good chance you have the time let alone trade in Europe and America coming session of the pair is to have good movement and great for the session tiu

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don�t use currency pairs in my trade. I like gold only in my trades. Gold is a very strong commodity and too much risky if you trade in gold then you prepare yourself for both very big profit and big loss. If you like more risk than gold is very suitable for you. I am Trade in GBP/USD EUR/USD USD/JPY Gold and Silver and some time in Oil and i take many profit in just 2 days i make 15 $ to 50$ and no mistake but at one mistake i will loss all but next time i will not doing any mistake and make money.

Banned guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,238 Times in 2,265 Posts
    am trading with just EUR/USD pair now. I am not a big player of the forex. I am still newbie so I am just trading with one currency pair. Later when I will have full confidence about my knowledge, skills then I will go for more pairs. And about the strategies, I first analyze the trends, and only being based upon the result, I make plans and strategies to trade with. that is the way to reduce some risks and of course we have to know the characteristics first before we try it and maybe with demo account is a good decision...i am a scalper but i used all time frames because high time frames is very necessary to indicate the trend and also i only used 3 pairs on my trading

--- Update ---

yeah..u r right..so i also suggest for concentratin on one pair..rather than taking risk with experiement other less knowledged pair..and we should use our own strategy then rely on other;s experience usually i trade with the major pairs of the forex....like eur usd ,gbp usd,,and now a days experiment on gold in demo account.....they are much volatile so helpfull for scalping.

Member darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah..u r right..so i also suggest for concentratin on one pair..rather than taking risk with experiement other less knowledged pair..and we should use our own strategy then rely on other;s experience usually i trade with the major pairs of the forex....like eur usd ,gbp usd,,and now a days experiment on gold in demo account.....they are much volatile so helpfull for scalping.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to darakan For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-23)

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am trading with just EUR/USD pair now. I am not a big player of the forex. I am still newbie so I am just trading with one currency pair. Later when I will have full confidence about my knowledge, skills then I will go for more pairs. And about the strategies, I first analyze the trends, and only being based upon the result, I make plans and strategies to trade with. that is the way to reduce some risks and of course we have to know the characteristics first before we try it and maybe with demo account is a good decision...i am a scalper but i used all time frames because high time frames is very necessary to indicate the trend and also i only used 3 pairs on my trading

8. The Following User Says Thank You to marzuki For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-23)

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading in one pair is very important. It's not easy analyzing many currency pair because it could confused a trader more specially a newbie. It is also one of my biggest mistake trying to trade more than one pair at the same time and resulted to Margin Call. One currency pair at a time...please don't hurry...lol. Take your learning process a slow and enjoyable one. I am trading in only two pairs and those are EUR/USD and GBP/USD and I am quite comfortable with both of them. My strategy is to scalp in both the pairs only when they are about to fall or rise. Usually I stay aside and don't open any position but when I feel that a trend of rise or fall is created then I open a position with in no time and close it after getting 10-15 pips. I open only one position in each pair at a time.

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i use to trade on eur/usd , gbp/usd , usd/cad , usd/chf . and my strategy is to follow the indicators rsi . parabolic sar .. and i don't really depend on indicator i . use to watch news also while i do trading on volatile market .. the time frame i use is m5 ,m15 and h1 and once you trade with this time frames you will come to know how to use the indicators on which time frame !!

Member wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    बहुत अच्छा है. अपने मतलब है कि आप इस क्षेत्र में बहुत अच्छा अनुभव है और मुझे आशा है कि आप इस व्यवसाय में कुछ अच्छा लाभ हो रही है. इसके बारे में क्या सोचते हैं? क्योंकि 2-3 साल के अनुभव के इस व्यवसाय से अच्छा लाभ के लिए आवश्यक है. मैं अपने दोस्त है कि अगर आप अपने tradings के प्रारंभिक चरण में विभिन्न जोड़े पर ध्यान केंद्रित तो यह आप अच्छा व्यापार करने से रोकने जाएगा नहीं लगता है. मुझे लगता है कि यह आप आप के विश्लेषण में जोड़ने के रूप में आप मुद्राओं के बीच में संबंध का विश्लेषण करने के लिए तैयार हो जाएगा.

Member nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading in one pair is very important. It's not easy analyzing many currency pair because it could confused a trader more specially a newbie. It is also one of my biggest mistake trying to trade more than one pair at the same time and resulted to Margin Call. One currency pair at a time...please don't hurry...lol. Take your learning process a slow and enjoyable one. I believe in trading with a single pair, and hence i am trading with only one currency pair and along with that i am trading silver also. I am following a single strategy and not thinking of changing it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 523 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)