+ Reply to Thread
Page 139 of 523 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 149 189 239 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Member umair121 is an unknown quantity at this point umair121's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is kaam main to boah t sary pairs hain aap ko jonsa bhi acha lagay aap use kar sakty hain aap ko or mujhay is kaam main boaht ziada dehan say active ho kar trading karni chaiy ta kay aap ko or mujhsy is kaam main faida bhi ho.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Uhuru will become famous soon enough Uhuru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is only once strategy and that is trading forex with the right mind set and believeing in the right mind crave so when you are doing these kind of market information we have to prove we can work with the right working principles that develop working chances. the very well used trading tool out there and pair is mostly eurusd and gbpusd.these are the best for all those who love working in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member pakpa is an unknown quantity at this point pakpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My best pair is GBP/USD and i like to trade with this pair only until now. I do not like to trade with other pairs due not familiars with other pairs except GBP/USD. I like to trade with one trading strategy, because trading with more than one trading strategy is hard for me, i can't be focus and concentrate with my trading if i have more than one trading strategies

Member Diksha is an unknown quantity at this point Diksha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have the best pair is EUR\USD AND GBP\USD and i am quite comfortable with both of them. my strategy is to scalp in both the pairs only when they are about to fall or rise. Usually i stay aside and dont open any position but when i feel that a trend of rise or fall is created then i open a position with in no time and close it after getting 10-15 pips.

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dear, no double in trading forex, I strongly think I am using one strategies now a days and I think trading with many pairs is riskier to a new traders and we should not trade with many pairs because we are new traders and have to trade with proper knowledge only.

Highly Reputed Member shribalajimaharaj will become famous soon enough shribalajimaharaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    bhai ye kafi achi baat bhi hai, humare ko ek strategy ko follow karna chahiye aur wo bhi ache rules ke sath mein, ek hi trading strategy ke sath mein hum kafi badiya trading kar sakte hai, strategy baar baar change karna thik nahi hota hai bhai.
    ek strategy ko follow karna sahi rehta hai isse trader usse earning bhi kar pata hai trader ko strategy change nahi karna chahiye aisa karna theek nahi rehta hai trader ko ek hi strategy par dhayan dena chahiye usse trader earning kar sakta hai

Banned nahd is an unknown quantity at this point nahd's Avatar
    Thanks
    One of the goals that governments have sought to achieve is economic stability, such as reducing unemployment, control inflation and balance the expenditures. Governments and do so through the manipulation of the monetary and fiscal policies. Related to fiscal policy and tax expenses, while the monetary policy related to financial markets and the provision of credit, money and securities other.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akash4u4ever View Post
    main bus ek hi strategy aur rule ko follow krna acha samjhta hu kynki jyada se jyada strategy use krne se hum confuse honge aur kisi ek par ache se consantrate nae kar payenge frex trading main koi ek achi strategy aake pas honi jaroori hai
    bhai ye kafi achi baat bhi hai, humare ko ek strategy ko follow karna chahiye aur wo bhi ache rules ke sath mein, ek hi trading strategy ke sath mein hum kafi badiya trading kar sakte hai, strategy baar baar change karna thik nahi hota hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member pakpa is an unknown quantity at this point pakpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At this time, i trade with one pair, because i think trade with one pair only will be more simple, and will be more profitable and makes me relax also. I trade using one trading strategy also, because it can help me to be focus with the trading strategy until i can master it and make profitable trading

Banned akash4u4ever has a spectacular aura about akash4u4ever has a spectacular aura about akash4u4ever's Avatar
    Thanks
    main bus ek hi strategy aur rule ko follow krna acha samjhta hu kynki jyada se jyada strategy use krne se hum confuse honge aur kisi ek par ache se consantrate nae kar payenge frex trading main koi ek achi strategy aake pas honi jaroori hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 139 of 523 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 149 189 239 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)