+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 512 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 165 ... LastLast

Thread: Which chart is more useful to trade?

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    candilic petran he use karna app sekh lo es main work karney say app market main move honey par jald he samjh sakte o or app ki trade jiss mai app ney trade karna hai es main kam karna b asan ho jata hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, definitely my dear I agree with you and I also think that H1 and H4 charts most useful for me to analyse the price movement. But sometimes i do refer higher and lower time frames also to have a overall picture of the market to help me to take better decision about the signal of my indicators

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    The type of chart most useful to the investor depends on his type of strategy. An intraday investor will find a 15-minute chart very useful. Instead, there are long-term strategies where you operate with a low risk. In those cases it is better to use monthly or weekly charts. The metatrader platform is very versatile to display information.

Member qazijamil will become famous soon enough qazijamil will become famous soon enough qazijamil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it depends on your experience and hard work so that you must be able to follow which one and watch the market carefully and make a proper entry into the market and you must have a computer and good internet connection so that must be able to trade properly and earn profit in the form of money and you deserve this because you are working hard for this money.

Member shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friedn ismain aik to baat yeh hai k ap ap k pass time frame H1 ho and dooosri teraaf meray khiayl maian and marey nazdeek is main ADX sa say best hai and is main ban naian wali trand lnes meary mind main ziyda best and asaani say understand kertai hian.

Member iros1 is an unknown quantity at this point iros1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that all chart all the same role but usualy we take the H4 and daily and weekly to detect the direction general of price and after that we search on H1 and 30 min and 15 min a position with the same direction off daily ..thats strategy its very good and have good profit i use it for 1 years ago

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai system ko learn karna ye jayda important hota hai, apne system ke uper kafi jayda concentrate karna hota hai bhai, hum log system ke bina kuch nahi kar sakte hai, isliye acha yehi rahta hai ki system learn kiya jaye bhai.
    hanji forex trader ke liye bahut he jaroori hota hai ki wo esme ache se system ko samajhle,trader market me jetna acha knwledge rakhenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,trader ko esme mehnat karke he market me chalna chahiye..

Member bakr is on a distinguished road bakr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The graph on the chart helps you know how good you can deal with the forex market and also help you to reach the best way to analyze the movement of the price and expected future price movement is also in order to enter successful deals

Banned pidro20 is an unknown quantity at this point pidro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    chart it is vital once and as traders we should understand the chart and it will be very nice and as traders we have to be ready and hard work will mean a lot and it was very good indeed and we must be ready.

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mai candilic stick chart ko he use karta hon es main trade karna asan hota hai or market ka b pata lag jata hai kiya move ho rahi hai or kitna or mve kar sakti hai es main zqida ter log yehi chart use kiya karte hain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 512 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 165 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)