+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 512 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 ... LastLast

Thread: Which chart is more useful to trade?

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex trading mein chart k timeframe ka depend hamri trading k type per hota hai agar koi trader scalping ko like karta hai aur wo shortterm trading karna chahata hai to wo m1 ya m5 k timeframe ko follow karygy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    these charts that providing the particular picture of the actual market will perform the greater good method of tradings such as if we utilize the 4h chart after that we can open the trade with regard to 2 days or even 3 days to get a lot more pips coming from the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member habalji is an unknown quantity at this point habalji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main samajte hai forex ke liye time chart use technical analysis ke madat milte hai chart use karna chahiyeagar short time trade ke liye 15 min 1 hour 4 hour follow karna chahiyeaur long time trading ke liye1 hour to month tak follow karna chahiye beginners jadatar short time use karte hai 15 min chart pakar ke rakhna hai.

Banned OM PRAKASH MISHRA is an unknown quantity at this point OM PRAKASH MISHRA's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmko lagta hai ki aap sabse jyada high term wale chart use kre jinki time frame jyada hoti hai isse ye hoga ki aap market ki last ki sari movement samjh kr trading kar sakenge aur market main har chiz aapko dhyan dena chahiye

Senior Member gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,377 Times in 524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    timeframes H4 and H1 are common timeframes that used by most of intraday trader because most of intraday strategies works proprly on that timeframes. however, a different strategy must be have a different requirement of timeframes. just like myself, I always do analysis on H1 and H4, but I will also take an entry from M15.
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik "THANKS" for my post

Member ajmalgunjial is on a distinguished road ajmalgunjial's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if good position is 4 chart if for daily trading timeframe h 4 i think its pretty good fatherly analysis and to obtain the chance of getting pips but still remember it do not get too greedy hi chart for good position use h4 chart.

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    chart trade mai kam karney k liye or trade mai market ka tredn fine karney k liye hota hai candlic chart wahid chart hai jiss main log work kar rahey hain or es ki waja say log es main tredn ka pata jaldi lag jata hai or market ki samjh b aa jati hai

Senior Member goggo is on a distinguished road goggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that the big time frames is more useful because you will see a clear view and you will determine the current trend easily , you can use the daily frame to determine the trend then you can go to the small time frames like the 1 hour or 30 minutes to find a good entry point with a low risk and enter with the trend.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlive View Post
    app ko forex mai candlestick chart ko samjna chahi aa kyuki jeh chart bhout hee useful hai app es chart ko achi tara samj kar trade open karte hai app ki trade loss mai jane ki bhout hee kam chance hote hai bai saab ji es layi es chart ki study karni chahi aa appko
    Haan bhai candlestick ko kafi achi tarah se samjhana chahiye bhai ye main hai humare liye, jisko bhai iske bare mein pata hai to wo iske sath mein trading jarur kar sakte hai, iske bare mein jaan le to achi baat hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    hello I want to know from all of our indian friend that which chart is more useful?
    I love to trade with h1 chart. but if i trade a very short trade then i usually use 15min chart. this two types of chart help me to trade. usually I dont use h4 or day time frame.
    what is your opinion? aap yaha aapna sujhao de.
    app ko forex mai candlestick chart ko samjna chahi aa kyuki jeh chart bhout hee useful hai app es chart ko achi tara samj kar trade open karte hai app ki trade loss mai jane ki bhout hee kam chance hote hai bai saab ji es layi es chart ki study karni chahi aa appko
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 512 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)