+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 512 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast

Thread: Which chart is more useful to trade?

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my friend, absolutely in forex trading I personally think that there are many charts and pairs for trading in the Forex and I think the EUR/USD is the best pair to trade for new traders and older one. This is not so much volatile and silly. So, It is a suitable pair for the beginners and the experienced traders to earn pips.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rrdevmurari View Post
    mere khayal s eagar aap forex me trade karte hai to aap jyada long time frame me trade karana pasand nahi kaenge kyuki jab chartme candle kam movement dikhati hai to bahut hi boriyat milti hai is l iye aapko aisa nahi karana hai 1 h se 4 ha me hi trade karana chahuiye taki jyada movement dikhe aapko
    bhai sahi hai mujhe lagta hai ki trader ko apni startegy ke mutabik charts lene chahiye iss field mein aap woh aisa kuch nahi karein jisse apki capital pe asar hota ho mein toh yeh kahunga ki forex trading mein kaam karna hai toh dekh sun ke karein jaldi mat karein bhai.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

Senior Member rrdevmurari will become famous soon enough rrdevmurari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khayal s eagar aap forex me trade karte hai to aap jyada long time frame me trade karana pasand nahi kaenge kyuki jab chartme candle kam movement dikhati hai to bahut hi boriyat milti hai is l iye aapko aisa nahi karana hai 1 h se 4 ha me hi trade karana chahuiye taki jyada movement dikhe aapko

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that there are charts that you can use for trading and some of the best one don't come with the trading platform so you have to add your own individual indictors some you can get from the trading broker and others you can just find them from Internet

Member bosslady is an unknown quantity at this point bosslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well again this will depend with the trading plan that you are using at any given time, some do short while others prefer long, either way we should use what we feel comfortable to use all the time to make sure that we are on the winning side every time we trade in forex now and for a long time to come in the future.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In forex trading really I can say that the most useful chat is H1 and we can easily get understand the market trends if we can use the higher time fame but we need to detect the right Entry points with the M5 or less time frame.

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex market mein chart ko use karna hamen trading type per depend karta hai dear agar hum forex market mein longterm trading karna chaty hen to phar hum forex market mein h1 ya h4 k charts ko use karty hen

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that I like to trade using H4 chart. I think H4 is more reliable chart than any other timeframe. Other timeframe is good also, but i think i will get more valid without so many noise when i trade using H4 timeframe. other timeframe really gives me so many noise which makes me confuse

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    well absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that it depends on your trading style if like tbe short term trading then you can go for the one hour chart but if you like to trafe long term then four hour and day one is suitable for you. trading is all about your skills and trading style.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that I trade using timeframe H4, because this timeframe is more reliable for me than any other timeframes. Other timeframe is really hard to be trusted because it is low timeframe, and just can gives us informatioon about minor trend, so it can help us to get good signal.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 512 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)