+ Reply to Thread
Page 507 of 512 FirstFirst ... 7 407 457 497 505 506 507 508 509 ... LastLast
Results 5,061 to 5,070 of 5116

Thread: Which chart is more useful to trade?

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Han H4 chart bohot strong signal deta hay aur aik day trader kay liye ye best opetion hay. Aap ko chotay time frames bhi follow karna chahiye is kay saath. Is trah aap ko acha rslut milay ga.
    its true but i always follow 1 H chart which is great for me and if do scalping then see 1 M and 5 M too. actually i think its better to see all because it give us more clear picture but need time small. so its better to observe all but you have to follow most of the time 1 time frame , it may 4h or 1 h.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 235 Posts
    1 hour chart se market ka trend samjhna tghoda mushkil ho jata hai..
    mere hisab se 4 hour candle bahut shai aur accurate rehti hai..
    long term ke liye 1 day candle bahut achi hoti hai...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fravash will become famous soon enough fravash's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely H1 brother, whether i do a scalping or intraday trading i always use H1 chart, i accompany it with H4 but if do scalping i accompany it with 30M and 15M, perhaps 5M sometimes
    मैं सचिन तेंदुलकर की सबसे बड़ी प्रशंसक हूँ

Senior Member pipsdragon will become famous soon enough pipsdragon will become famous soon enough pipsdragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    i think TF selection is wrong...you need to modifi it...
    on ******** i read abut the TF...one you review..may be you got right way.
    i do not understand what is your say? what is your opinion say select a timeframe is wrong.? please give us you opinion..

Banned ghanchifarhan is an unknown quantity at this point ghanchifarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    i m using 1 hour trade chart.
    because 1 hour chart se hour to hour trade pata chal jata hai samjna bhi easy hota hai k last hour main kya hul-chul hui thi.
    so i love to watch and study this chart.

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    daily when combined with TF TF M5, I think not quite right.
    because the difference is very far away. for example, we follow the trend up in the daily tf, tf small but the trend is down.
    Which trend will you follow?
    i think TF selection is wrong...you need to modifi it...
    on ******** i read abut the TF...one you review..may be you got right way.

Senior Member pipsdragon will become famous soon enough pipsdragon will become famous soon enough pipsdragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Oh my dear bother i think you are still not able to trade in real account. You are the most active member of the forum and you should have the idea about the relation of all time frames. I also had the same confusion in begging of may forex career. You need to read and learn the relation of all time frames. You are to follow the signals from high TF and small TF will be used to catch the timing of the trade. I will suggest you not to trade unless you understand the relation of all time frames.
    yups that is right, See the big timeframe to see the real trend and use small time frame to enter the market. there is multiple direction, but just one real direction.

Member pinpin will become famous soon enough pinpin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    because the difference is very far away. for example, we follow the trend up in the daily tf, tf small but the trend is down.
    I was going to follow the trend of small, especially in h1
    indeed I often encounter large differences in the time frame and a small time frame
    so I'll follow a small time frame because I was short traders

Member alwi will become famous soon enough alwi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so I personally over see market conditions at that time and see the trading hours to monitor the trends that formed when the trend was mainly formed of small TF

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by medhat4forex View Post
    I prefer the chart which is based on a small time frame such as the 1-minute and five minutes and I mean that the best trading style scalping
    Because it is the fastest and easiest to bring profit, where I was in the market less
    par aap agar 1 minuite pe scalping karte ho to aap profit kitne lete ho. waise 1 minuite pe mujhe to kuch samajh me nehi aata. ku ki ye kisisi vi taraf ja sakta he. aapke hisab sem5 acha he.aur m15 bhi accha he. ye bhi try karke dekhe.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

+ Reply to Thread
Page 507 of 512 FirstFirst ... 7 407 457 497 505 506 507 508 509 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)