+ Reply to Thread
Page 505 of 512 FirstFirst ... 5 405 455 495 503 504 505 506 507 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,050 of 5116

Thread: Which chart is more useful to trade?

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as i always trade with scalping so i use 1m,30m,15m chart for analysis....but sometimes i use 1d chart for past movement of trade to decide to place order of individual pair
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Banned ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 235 Posts
    i do swing trading but my analysis based from fundamental and technical one. is it mean i am not swing trader?
    if fundamental go for sell, and technical go for sell. i will sell ( 1/2 + 1/2 = 1 )

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    hello I want to know from all of our indian friend that which chart is more useful?
    I love to trade with h1 chart. but if i trade a very short trade then i usually use 15min chart. this two types of chart help me to trade. usually I dont use h4 or day time frame.
    what is your opinion? aap yaha aapna sujhao de.
    me day, 4h and 1h chart hi use krta hu...
    day chart dekne pr mujhe trend ki direction pata chaltaa hai...or 4h chart se me sahi entery time or tp, sl set krta hu...me 15m,30m ke chart ko hamesha avoide krtaa hu..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gosians will become famous soon enough gosians's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by realfun07 View Post
    There are different charts like candlesticks , line bars and many more and also there are different time frames for the same.I prefer to use candlestick charts as they are easy to use and understand and are much accurate.
    Yeah you are saying right. Candlestick chart ko understand krna easy hy aur mostly indicators usi chart pe apply kiye jaty hen aur signals k hisab sy position open ki jati hy. Kia ap time frame k hawaly sy b btana psnd kren gy? Kis time frame ko ap zyada prefer krty hen?

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are different charts like candlesticks , line bars and many more and also there are different time frames for the same.I prefer to use candlestick charts as they are easy to use and understand and are much accurate.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganesh View Post
    mein H1 chart use karta hu trade karne ke liye, coz this chart is very useful to determine the trend and very much easy to understand the movements, along with that i also preffer M15 for scalping and D1 for swing.
    agar aap 20-30 pips ke liye trade karte hai to 1 hour aur 4 hour chart acha hai aapke liye
    in charts se market ka trend easily pata chal jata hai...4 hour hart is best for predictiong market trend
    iske alawa aap 1 day chart se bhi consult kar sakte hai

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomfire View Post
    since i am swing trader,mostly i will use 1h or 4h charts.
    sometimes i will use smaller or bigger time frames than this.
    it all depends upon the style of trading and the need of the hour.so almost all charts are useful in its own way.
    swing tradres ke liye small charts hi ache rehte hai
    i think 4 hr aapke liye thik nahi..aapke liye 30 min aur 1 hr hi acha hai
    aapko thdoa bahut long term tarding me bhi lagana chahaiye

Member gosians will become famous soon enough gosians's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mery khyal sy h1 aur h4 chart best hen trading k lye. Ma mostly h1 chart use krta hon ic sy market ki situation ka aur trend ka easily pta lg jata hy. H4 chatrt b boht beneficial hy, long term trader zyada tar H4 chart he use krty hen.

Member Ganesh will become famous soon enough Ganesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mein H1 chart use karta hu trade karne ke liye, coz this chart is very useful to determine the trend and very much easy to understand the movements, along with that i also preffer M15 for scalping and D1 for swing.
    Rock On

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    i think 1 hour and 4 hour charts should be used for determining trend
    15 min adn 30 min should be used for support and resistance value
    baki its all depends on for how much pips you are trading
    yes everything depends upon our trading style.and 1hr and 4hr as used for determining the trend.
    first i was using 1h chart but now i am planning to change my strategy and i am using 15m chart.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 505 of 512 FirstFirst ... 5 405 455 495 503 504 505 506 507 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)