+ Reply to Thread
Page 486 of 512 FirstFirst ... 386 436 476 484 485 486 487 488 496 ... LastLast
Results 4,851 to 4,860 of 5116

Thread: Which chart is more useful to trade?

Banned naik is on a distinguished road naik's Avatar
    Thanks
    All the charts that are existing in forex exchange trading are useful to the forex traders. It is now the trader that will choose which chart to use when it comes to the strategy that they plan to trade with.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lax will become famous soon enough lax will become famous soon enough lax's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best thing for any scalper is that he should be able to identify the entry and the exit levels. So for doing this he would need the MACD indicator on the M5 charts and then only he would be able to make profitable trades in the markets.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use the candlestick chart the most. I just feel comfortable trading on this one. Though I also switch to line chart as well but my most priority goes to candlestick.

Member muhammadatif is on a distinguished road muhammadatif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear friends I am a scalping and day trader so I use M5, M15 and M30 charts only because I am a part time trader I dont have a long time for trade I believe on short term trades.

Member dweet is on a distinguished road dweet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Each time frame can be traded successfully and yield opportunities for profitable trading. Shorter time frame requires constant monitoring whereas longer time frame requires less monitoring. The smaller the time frame the smaller the profit goals set by traders for each trade. Which time frame is suitable for us depends on our trading styles.

Member adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that that different traders use different charts and it depends on their style of trading....as a scalper, i think that 1M, 15M charts or more useful....while for intraday traders, it is more useful to use charts of 1H, 4H, 1D,....because they will hold positions for a long time and try to make a profit....so it depends on forex trader style to use different charts...

Banned aadrika is on a distinguished road aadrika's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lax View Post
    since i am swing trader,mostly i will use 1h or 4h charts.
    sometimes i will use smaller or bigger time frames than this.
    it all depends upon the style of trading and the need of the hour.so almost all charts are useful in its own way.
    Swing traders rely more on D1 charts and 4hr charts. It is the day traders who rely on 1hr charts. All charts are very useful in trading depending on your trading style and personality. Positions traders actually rely on Weekly charts and also monthly charts to enable them take decisions on how long to allow their trade last.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are various streategies you can use while trading if you want to trade for a long term, then it is better to use H4 chart. It gives you lot of information for a long term trend. If you want to trade on a daily basis then M15 chart is very useful. Plot fibronacci retracement on your chart to know trend changes.

Member lax will become famous soon enough lax will become famous soon enough lax's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    since i am swing trader,mostly i will use 1h or 4h charts.
    sometimes i will use smaller or bigger time frames than this.
    it all depends upon the style of trading and the need of the hour.so almost all charts are useful in its own way.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes everything depends upon our trading style.and 1hr and 4hr as used for determining the trend.
    first i was using 1h chart but now i am planning to change my strategy and i am using 15m chart.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 486 of 512 FirstFirst ... 386 436 476 484 485 486 487 488 496 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)