+ Reply to Thread
Page 480 of 512 FirstFirst ... 380 430 470 478 479 480 481 482 490 ... LastLast
Results 4,791 to 4,800 of 5116

Thread: Which chart is more useful to trade?

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mein H1 chart use karta hu trade karne ke liye, coz this chart is very useful to determine the trend and very much easy to understand the movements, along with that i also preffer M15 for scalping and D1 for swing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nilesh is on a distinguished road nilesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, small time frames will be useful for scalp. Higher time frames is useful for analysis. If you want to trade in long term trading, then we must do analyze with 1h,4h,1d these charts. Using zigzag indicators, we may easily analyze the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thats a good strategy of combining 4h with stoc .It gives a more accurate signal than compared to 1h or 30m chart .And 4h chart can be some times used for swing trading too.So usage of chart is determined by type of trading.all charts are equally important.

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes,m15 gives information about trends which form fast and dissolve fast.for long trends we should use big time frames which give more clear information.So every chart will be useful to traders on their type of trading.

Member gosians will become famous soon enough gosians's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by seahawks90 View Post
    i always use h4 chart because i haven't tried other charts so i must say that they are very useful and i will try other charts sooner but till now i am using h4 chart and found that it is good for me till date i don't know that why people say that h1 is good in day time etc i felt that all are same may be there is some sort of difference in them but i am happy with my performance.
    H4 chart is very good but its not good for the short term trading, i like to do short term trading so i set time frame on h1 after get the signal on h1 chart i mostly use M5 chart too to minimize the risk level and to find out the best point to enter.

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes,TF is not more suitable for less profits and for short profits charts like 15m or 30m or sometimes even 1h is good.4h is good for traders who hold trade more than a day but close it soon.
    each chart is important in its own ways.

Member anurag is on a distinguished road anurag's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    even the type of trading is not important.The ultimate thing is that who has made the biggest profit.There is no chart which will be more useful and less useful.Each chart and style of trading is unique.If combined correctly,it will get us good profits.So it depends upon how we choose and workout.

Banned rajabd is on a distinguished road rajabd's Avatar
    Thanks
    30 minutes time chart is the best chart in forex market. But D1, H4 and H1 movements is also help when you calculate in 30 minutes chart . when all chart indicate one signal , then you can start trade.

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i always use h4 chart because i haven't tried other charts so i must say that they are very useful and i will try other charts sooner but till now i am using h4 chart and found that it is good for me till date i don't know that why people say that h1 is good in day time etc i felt that all are same may be there is some sort of difference in them but i am happy with my performance.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As far as I am concerned,I think it just depends on which trading style you like.If you are a short term trader,then you can trade with 5 min time frame,15 min time frame and 30 min time frame together to help you to analysis the forex trend.While ,if you are a long term trader,1 hour time frame,4 hours time frame and day time frame together to analysis the trend.This my suggestion here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 480 of 512 FirstFirst ... 380 430 470 478 479 480 481 482 490 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)