+ Reply to Thread
Page 449 of 512 FirstFirst ... 349 399 439 447 448 449 450 451 459 499 ... LastLast
Results 4,481 to 4,490 of 5116

Thread: Which chart is more useful to trade?

Banned shamtek is on a distinguished road shamtek's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think the correct time frame should be chosen according to the trader type . scalper usually don't look at bigger time frames he needs what's current move of the market not the history . and some one looks at bigger time frames and make orders (usually long term traders) but as the above posts says looking at bigger TF have been used to identify trend of the market by regular traders too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ayusri will become famous soon enough ayusri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by eoneadit View Post
    i look chart with a timeframe of M5, H1, H4, and D1. M5 is for scalping only. While D1, H4 and H1 is for trading with a bit long and try to get more pip in a trade.
    I use a bit like multiple timeframe, like look into D1 first, then down to H4 then H1 for entry.
    H1 time frame if it is for us to see where the trend toward curency movement but M15 to open a position if we find signs of buy on the M15 and in line with H1, we've been able to do the open position may be a TP that is not too much between 10 to 15 points only, the next day we wait for the TF 15 M second and let's see if it has TP then again we do not immediately open a new position but we have to wait until this position is completely visible in the direction of both H1 and M15 of this if we have to wait opposite direction but if we have able to do BUY or SEL TF sesuia the second direction.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kaia is an unknown quantity at this point kaia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All the nice chart there is no lack of good charts. it's just the most commonly used by most traders are chart eur / usd and gbp / usd. Due to currency movements on the chart is stable and not much to move significantly.

Member eoneadit is on a distinguished road eoneadit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i look chart with a timeframe of M5, H1, H4, and D1. M5 is for scalping only. While D1, H4 and H1 is for trading with a bit long and try to get more pip in a trade.
    I use a bit like multiple timeframe, like look into D1 first, then down to H4 then H1 for entry.

Banned Nezamahmedchy is an unknown quantity at this point Nezamahmedchy's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not know what about you but i use 1day chart it is more effective for me i always get right things from it and actualy i have been used to it.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you trade forex for some months, you are going to notice that you actually no chart is more useful than the other in forex trading business. It all depends on using a chart at the right time.

Member TauqeerHaiderRizvi is an unknown quantity at this point TauqeerHaiderRizvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i also used H1 and H4 for my lots placing it easy to understand market move but on start of week (monday) i use M15 for my trades (30-50 pips) it easy to go with. Chart selection also depend on your style of trading and how much you have control on yourself.

Member riya is an unknown quantity at this point riya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i ever trade with scalping so i use 1m,30m,15m interpret for analysis....but sometimes i use 1d represent for once motion of trade to adjudicate to place arrangement of independent pair

Member ayusri will become famous soon enough ayusri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think we use H4 chart for trading account, to see were go the trend today, but we can use M15 chart for open position entry point, we can use it evry day for daytrading and short trading we must closed all trading open before tomorow becouse we do not headging for trading, if headging is very boring and spent much of time, it will trouble our time for our family inother that we use management of capital and money management for all trading account.

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes M30 chart will be successful for short time trade and H4 for long time trade but i tried to use M15 chart several times but it won;t gives the best result for me on short trade ..but M30 is awesome ..but all the things u have to decide which will be the entry and exit point otherwise chart is nothing

+ Reply to Thread
Page 449 of 512 FirstFirst ... 349 399 439 447 448 449 450 451 459 499 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)