+ Reply to Thread
Page 446 of 512 FirstFirst ... 346 396 436 444 445 446 447 448 456 496 ... LastLast
Results 4,451 to 4,460 of 5116

Thread: Which chart is more useful to trade?

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    really need to noticed charts on all timeframes, suppose you are a scalper you should be trading with a time frame 5M, and must consider the Time Frame 1H or above as big map, because if we do not notice a big Time Frame often we get stuck with the trend,

the small Time Frame trend will follow on big Time Frame

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes,TF is not more suitable for less profits and for short profits charts like 15m or 30m or sometimes even 1h is good.4h is good for traders who hold trade more than a day but close it soon.
    each chart is important in its own ways.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pecel1 is an unknown quantity at this point pecel1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you look at time frame
    and amerupakan typical scalper trader, because it uses a small time frame
    every character is different trader, I was the typical trader with a time frame D1 longterm, because I can not linger in front of the computer, due to my offline job
    so I just use a daily time frame for trading

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    In long term charts are useful for traders who are novice traders and they need to use indicators to know the trend but experienced traders have experience and they know about the market movements and have strong analysis ,so they combine everything to perform profitable trades.

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    hello I want to know from all of our indian friend that which chart is more useful?
    I love to trade with h1 chart. but if i trade a very short trade then i usually use 15min chart. this two types of chart help me to trade. usually I dont use h4 or day time frame.
    what is your opinion? aap yaha aapna sujhao de.
    yes of course trading main chart or indicator boht aham or boht he best role ada karta hann es laya to expert members chart or analysis ko used karta han or kafi acha or best profit earned karta han ro main be yanhi kusha karta hoon k min be trading main achi perfermance doon ga.

Member golpo20 is on a distinguished road golpo20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I commonly utilize data on 1h time period with the affirmation and performance associated with orders 15m when i goes, many people feel while using the merger associated with two in this time period, provides much better accuracy and reliability compared to of them costing only just once framework.

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I often look on 1 minute chart as it tell me about support and resistances for my very short term trades - i also look at 5 minute chart time to time to ensure i am trading in right direction and this help me most of the time to make few pips in every trade in few moments itself.

Member 3mala is on a distinguished road 3mala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most scalpers use the 5 mins chart while the 15 mins chart usually helps intra day traders take immediate decisions based on their analysis from higher timeframes. However it all depends on the individual traders perspective.

Banned deep is an unknown quantity at this point deep's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes you are right every chart has its own important. It depends on the kind of trader. If you are a scalper then you can use M5 and M15 . But for long term traders, they can use from H1 to monthly chart. For me, i use the daily chart due to the fact that it gives accurate signals and profit also.

Junior Member takeprofit is on a distinguished road takeprofit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I generally use the chart on 1h timeframe for the confirmation and execution of transactions 15m as I will go, in my opinion with the merger of two of this timeframe, will provide better accuracy than at only one timeframe.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 446 of 512 FirstFirst ... 346 396 436 444 445 446 447 448 456 496 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)