+ Reply to Thread
Page 445 of 512 FirstFirst ... 345 395 435 443 444 445 446 447 455 495 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,450 of 5116

Thread: Which chart is more useful to trade?

Member zytuy11 is on a distinguished road zytuy11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its you choice that with which candlestick chart time frame you are more comfortable with and you can do a better analysis ,, for me the 30 mins and 1 hour chart works very well

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ahmad is an unknown quantity at this point ahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1 hour chart is more useful for me. This all depends on your trading type. If you like scalping you can settle for 5min to 10min chart for a long term trader 1hr to daily chart is advisable.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Right choosing which time frame we should use it depends upon traders to traders .But i personally advice traders to use large time frame as they give perfect signals for trading and making orders.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Right you say w should avoid very high time frame as there between weeks high impact news cn easily effects that pair and can make loss trade to us .

Banned spread is an unknown quantity at this point spread's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not know which chart is useful. But I can say I use 30min chart and I get profit by trading here.
    depending on each person
    I do not like to use the M30 I feel it is not enough I recommend using the M15, H1 and H4 it would be fine with the M15 to your scalping trade and H1, H4 to day trading, Sometimes I also view chart in D1

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think all the charts are useful, we don't have a single chart that is useless. But every chart has its own uses, advantages and disadvantages. If a chart is useful for long term then we can use it for short term and if a chart is useful for short term then we can't use that for long term.

Member Hiron is on a distinguished road Hiron's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not know which chart is useful. But I can say I use 30min chart and I get profit by trading here.

Banned najwa is an unknown quantity at this point najwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    Which chart is useful for a trader totally depends upon a type of trader, for example a long term trader likes to trade with H1, H4 or D1 chart and a short term trader will like a M15, M30 or H1 chart and a scalper will like M1, M5 or M15 chart. hence it totally depends upon a trader and the type of trader.

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are diffferent style for trading. and different style follow the different time frame. like scalping style follow the 5mnts, 15mnts chart.
    day trading is following 30mnts, 1hr chart. swing trading is follow the 4hr chart. and daily chart. where position trading is follow by daily, weekly time frame chart.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    TF4H very good if used for patient traders, because to take profits it takes time and not trading every day, maybe per day just doing one or two transactions,

I do not like it, Im prefer the type of aggressive trading by using TF15M

+ Reply to Thread
Page 445 of 512 FirstFirst ... 345 395 435 443 444 445 446 447 455 495 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)