+ Reply to Thread
Page 437 of 512 FirstFirst ... 337 387 427 435 436 437 438 439 447 487 ... LastLast
Results 4,361 to 4,370 of 5116

Thread: Which chart is more useful to trade?

Member gulab is on a distinguished road gulab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am trading in 5 minute charts but i also take a picture of the market form high time frame but i usually decided on the five minute charts, and i have find it is good to open positon on the basis of this charts.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zulqurnaine is an unknown quantity at this point zulqurnaine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is very risky market and a trader can not do it without training. A trader have all the skills about the analysis the market. The best chart for analysis is 4H, where you can watch the graph of the market and see the trend of the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member samo is an unknown quantity at this point samo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, the M1, M5 , M15 and M30 are the more useful and profitable chart because I am a scalper . But if you are a long term or swing trader than use H1, H4, or daily for gaining good profit. It really depends on the type of trader what is more useful to them, so you must find what you like best and stick to it.

Member Humayun is on a distinguished road Humayun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    chart depend on your trade types , for short time trade most of the people like M1, M5, M15, H1 but long time trade most of trader choice H4, D1, i think so. as you are senior trader so i think you know much then me ,thank you as you Bengali ,as like me .

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main abhi tak jitna bhi trading experiance liya hun.. ek hi baat samajh main aya hain.. sab achha hain.. jaise agar apko .. daily timeframe main trend pata hain to .. 4hr chart main trade karna easy hot ahain..just like that higher time frame ka trend pata hain to usse lower time frame trade karna bahut easy hota hain kiun ki app tab lower time frame main uss trend ka intezar karte hain.. aur perfect time main entry karke profit kamate hain. to. higher time frame analysis kare.. trade kare lower time frame .

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In long term charts are useful for traders who are novice traders and they need to use indicators to know the trend but experienced traders have experience and they know about the market movements and have strong analysis ,so they combine everything to perform profitable trades.

Banned nabila is on a distinguished road nabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    Which represent is more great present depend on our name in trading and method that we utilized. If we utilised short-term trading and we used scalping so the most helpful interpret are 5M, 15M and 30M Quantify Couch but if we victimised work trading so it's alter to use 1H, 4H and 1D Example Word.

Member ayusri will become famous soon enough ayusri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tariktanjaoui View Post
    According to my personal experience I think is a useful chart 1H, 4H These charts are good for me are it's more clarity. and this charts help me to find the right analysis and strategies when i want open the position .
    much as I know, most people use a chart that looks candle which is way easier to read than most other forms of cahart, because the opening and closing prices can be viewed easily closed in the chart, while the other forms also exist some form but not as clear this form of candles, candle charts which is a form of Japanese people are finding the easiest alterlatif in reading the graph because the picture in all the timeframe can be viewed easily and clearly drawn even to the market position up or down market can be seen easily in the color image is shown in chart, if the color changed to white chart chart illustrates harag are down and vice versa is described by color instead of white or color we want though, from this picture we can directly know the trend of one hour one minute or even one day a week will look up or down in price curency when the image displayed by this chart it becomes easy.

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tariktanjaoui View Post
    According to my personal experience I think is a useful chart 1H, 4H These charts are good for me are it's more clarity. and this charts help me to find the right analysis and strategies when i want open the position .
    i think the universal chart for every one in the world is the 1 hour time frame because it is the same for every one.
    that is why things work great when we use the 1 hour chart because a lot of people are also using it on a daily basis.

Senior Member kobhokhan is an unknown quantity at this point kobhokhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    where a good time frame, I think depending on the trading strategy that we use, if you are a scalper TF M5 is probably good enough to order, but if we are trading long term may be a more suitable time frame is H1 or D1 as a reference for market analysis.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 437 of 512 FirstFirst ... 337 387 427 435 436 437 438 439 447 487 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)