+ Reply to Thread
Page 412 of 512 FirstFirst ... 312 362 402 410 411 412 413 414 422 462 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,120 of 5116

Thread: Which chart is more useful to trade?

Senior Member kayla is an unknown quantity at this point kayla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if we trading with long time base then surely better to choose 4h and day time frame but if we only trade with scalping process then all time i choose 30min and 1hr char also 4h too so you can also cheek same strategy that i used.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member TheCoo is an unknown quantity at this point TheCoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Since the first day of trading, i only used the candlestick chart because of its many advantages as well as mostly of the traders are using it too. well i learnt it from an online seminar in which candle gives you a clear look about the market and helps more in scalping.

---------- Post added at 02:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

Well i think that chart H4 for is good as it gives you a clear inforamtion about the supports and resistance also in trends to which give us a good idea on how the market will behave also M15 and M5 are profitable for scalpers as i see in many posts.
    Wants some income besides FOREX than try this LINK

Junior Member satellitel640 is an unknown quantity at this point satellitel640's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    chart you use of course depends on your trading style, for example you are a scalper then use the chart with a small time frame to enter the market, while for those of you a day trader then you will need a chart with a time frame that rely more likely to enter the market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I feel all charts form 1M to 4H are very useful as we may need to check them to find out the short and major resistance and support levels - for that i just keep on changing the peirodicity and i get good idea for where the market may go.

Banned hmbelal is on a distinguished road hmbelal's Avatar
    Thanks
    I love to trade with hour 1 chart but if i trade a very shor trade then i usually use 15 min chart this two types of chart help me to trade usually i dont use hour 4

Banned Money hunter is an unknown quantity at this point Money hunter's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am still a tight schedule till the first week of July. After that i will start looking at the charts more and posting my traders.

Senior Member mokas is an unknown quantity at this point mokas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that chart or frame depends your strategy or your indicator if you trade for example scalping startegy you can use 4min and if you are a swing trader you can use 15min or 30min but if you are a trader of long term you can use 4h or daily

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At first I used only Line Chart.. because its easy to draw fibonacci and trend line on that chart.. but soon I realized that I need to convert to candlestick chart fully.. Because most of the traders also use this chart not only for trading but also for drawing fibonacci and trendline.. And I clearly saw that candlestick drawing even works better than the line chart..
    Searching Myself...

Senior Member dodol is an unknown quantity at this point dodol's Avatar
    Thanks
    actually i have no chart to see you. because i am a new in here. so next time i get my chert in here.

Member dewik79 is an unknown quantity at this point dewik79's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    hello I want to know from all of our indian friend that which chart is more useful?
    I love to trade with h1 chart. but if i trade a very short trade then i usually use 15min chart. this two types of chart help me to trade. usually I dont use h4 or day time frame.
    what is your opinion? aap yaha aapna sujhao de.
    I use H1 and H4 time frame in pairs EUR / USD. I think the H1 and H4 is more appropriate to determine the direction of the daily trend. I've never been trading using TF5M or 15M, because I have not found a strategy for short-term trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 412 of 512 FirstFirst ... 312 362 402 410 411 412 413 414 422 462 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)