+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 512 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Thread: Which chart is more useful to trade?

Banned billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 60,609 Times in 12,775 Posts
    hamien chahiye saray chart ko watch karen is say hamen trading karney ka idea mil jata hai aor phir ap jab watch karen gen to apko pata chalay ga kay market kab up gayi thi aor kab down gayi thi.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to billyboy00007 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-26), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-29), danish555 (2017-11-16), FOREXMAN (2017-10-28), ghaffar500 (2017-10-26), incomejobs (2017-10-26), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-26), kanita (2017-10-26), munibkhan (2017-10-27), punjabpolice (2017-10-28), rafictn (2017-10-28), rehanayaz (2017-10-27), sufiyan22 (2017-10-26), yulbang111 (2017-10-26), zahid2016 (2017-10-26)

Member oralit will become famous soon enough oralit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think using graphics or time frames in forex trading is also in accordance with our trading style.
    If we are an intraday time frame it may be a good time to know the trends in the heart is the 1 hour time frame,
    and for execution or decision making using a 15 minute time frame.
    I think the combination of two time frames is perfect for my trading style, and so far I enjoy using it in my forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,039 Times in 1,524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader chart sary hi achay hoty hain aur sary hi useful hoty hain bs apka analysis hay jo es qabil bnata hay k ap ka chart kesa hay aur kesa nahain hay dear ap ko chahaiy ap apnay trading chart ko simple use krain es main hi apki kamyabhi hay.........

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ghaffar500 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-23), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-31), billyboy00007 (2017-10-22), incomejobs (2017-10-26), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-29), munibkhan (2017-10-29), rehanayaz (2017-10-26)

Junior Member buroot will become famous soon enough buroot's Avatar
    Thanks
    we need to know that the direction of price has a relationship with time
    and the market always repeats itself and returns to the original
    so it is important to study the time frame and try to look at all the time
    that is not special but all because the market is not easy to rely on small or big but all

7. The Following User Says Thank You to buroot For This Useful Post:

serius (2017-10-28)

Member remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that H4 and H1 are common timeframes that used by most of intraday trader because most of intraday strategies works proprly on that timeframes. however, a different strategy must be have a different requirement of timeframes. just like myself, I always do analysis on H1 and H4, but I will also take an entry from M15.

Member shakeel2017 is just really nice shakeel2017 is just really nice shakeel2017 is just really nice shakeel2017 is just really nice shakeel2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wasay tu bohat saray chart han meta trader ma jim 5 mint chart se le kar monthly chart tak hotay han. In charts ki madad se hum forex market ke asal trend ko follow kar saktay han jaisay 15 mint chart ma hum dekhtay han ke market ka trend buy trade ma ha jabke monthly chart humein market ke sell ma janay ke baray ma show karta ha is liye ma har chart ka view karta rehta hon takay achi trading kar sakon.

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everyone has their own trading style. There are styles that match the long term
    and some are suitable for scalping style.
    Scalping to work, we can use Time Frame M1, M5, and M15.
    Depending on what kind of indicators we use,
    we can adjust the time period available.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to charumit For This Useful Post:

siomay (2017-10-28)

Member remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its no double that when we trade in forex all of chart are very important and has function each other depending to strategies that we used on trading. choosing chart, timeframes, and also pairs, is really matter to makes our strategies works very well.

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Understanding the market is the ultimate secret to profit.
    Travel time depends on your trading style,
    investment and risk capacity.
    If you are a scapler then you can use 1m, 5m frame or if you are an intraday trader then you can use chart 1h,
    4h and if you are a swing trader and want to invest for long term then can use daily or weekly chart

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lionel For This Useful Post:

changi (2017-10-26)

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    for me, I prefer the frame of 4h I think that a single case per day of 4 h is enough for me. and also I think all frame its well it just needs to know how works on each frame

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 512 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)