+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 512 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Thread: Which chart is more useful to trade?

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,182 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    apne bilkul theek kaha hame apki baat pe agree krta hon aap order dene ke waqt m5 ka chart istemal kar sakte ho. par trend dekhne ke liye aap h4 and d1 ko jarur follow kare. aur ha terminal me diye geye indicator ko agar aap foloow kare to aap bahut kuch jan payenge.,,,,,,
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-06-22), ayazfx (2018-06-04), danish555 (2018-06-29), kashi93 (2018-06-21), MARandhawa (2018-06-18), Raja551 (2018-06-21), rehanayaz2 (2018-06-04), sarfraz786 (2018-06-29), Unregistered (1), zahid2016 (2018-06-10)

Member babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bohat sy loog h4 use karty hain jo k ek nazar sy dekha jay to thek b hai magar bro main 15m wali candal use karta hon our esi sy trading karta hon waisy to ye apna apna hisab hota hai k jo koib jetni chahy use kare magar main m15 use karta hon

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think some day traders still use TF 1H as their bigger picture for the daily trend, above 1D then he must be a swinger, a swinger will let his trades open for weeks for months, and their profit targets above 500 pips and I like the M15 and M30 charts because I do not keep my trades open long and also my little teke gains like 5-10 pips so this tf is better for my scalping style strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most people use H4 and daily time frame, But now I am also considering weekly charts. If we look at some candle hammers on the weekly chart then we see some 300 pips movement after the candle. mein chart H1 uses trade karta hu karne to liye, because this chart is very useful for determining trend and very easy to understand movement, along with it I also preffer M15 for scalping and D1 for swing.

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    really H1 siblings, do i do scalping or intraday trade i always use the H1 chart, i accompany it with H4 but if doing scalping i accompany it with 30M and 15M, maybe 5M sometimes. I think some day traders still use TF 1H as their bigger picture for the daily trend, above 1D then he must be a swinger, a swinger will let his trades open for weeks for months, and their profit targets above 500 pips

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you choose to be an exploited Forex trader, because you love more activity and / or that you have limited attention spans in Forex, it is the best graph that will help you chart a minute or five minute chart, and you can choose the entry and exit points in the same manner determined by the dealer's position in the daily or weekly chart. simple rule for me, set H4 time period as default and M15 as comparison. whenever we want to open a position make sure we see a big trend and make sure by looking at the M15 time frame. which will give us a clearer view of what's going on in the market.

Senior Member Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,446 Times in 2,363 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually it depends on that you are long term trader or short term trader, if you are short term trade then it will be much effective if you use small time frame that for short time you can detect trend easily. But its not for long term trader that you must have to detect for long time and your trade will stay for long time and i suggest to use 4H and sometimes to get better analysis to use 1D time frame.
    Forex Forum India(Best Forex Forum All over Asia)
    To Join Click Here
    If you are very new click here-Forex Beginners
    New system of "Bonus for posting" campaign - Forum Rules
    To Open Skrill Account Click here

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Nirzana For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-05-28), danish555 (2018-05-19), javedqasim (2018-05-28), kashi93 (2018-05-27), qasimm (2018-05-19), rehanayaz (2018-05-23), sarfraz786 (2018-05-19), Unregistered (1), zahid2016 (2018-05-31), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-05-27)

Banned FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,350 Times in 2,470 Posts
    I hour chart he use hotaa ha. Is see market ki movement ka easily pta chl jata ha is see koi mushkl Ni hoti... Ye but. Use ful ha.. apki post bht achii ha is see a dosry k knowledge m azafa hota ha... Or hmm pta chlta ha k market m Kya trend chl Raha ha. Hum us hisaab SE trading krty Hain.. thank you

11. The Following User Says Thank You to FM2127 For This Useful Post:

qasimm (2018-05-19)

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the correct time frame should be chosen according to the merchant type. brokers usually do not see the bigger time frame he needs for the current market movement, not history. and some people see larger time frames and making orders (usually long-term traders) but because the above posts say seeing the larger TF has been used to identify market trends by regular merchants as well. it depends on the user that best suits the graph. I checked the $ H1 frame every day before trading. Gut I focus on 5M and 15M time frames all the time when I trade

13. The Following User Says Thank You to pancha For This Useful Post:

qasimm (2018-05-19)

Member mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The use of graphics is highly dependent on our trading practices either daily trading or swing trading. For day trading, we are looking for short-term profits. Swing trading can be a long-term approach usually more than a day. Before we can decide which type of trade we want to use, we must first be able to read the charts and determine whether the market goes up, down or sideways. I often look at the 1 minute chart because it tells me about support and resistance for my short term trading - I also look at the 5 minute chart from time to time to make sure I'm trading in the right direction and it really helps me to make some pips in every trade within a few moments itself.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 512 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)