+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 512 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 212 262 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 5116

Thread: Which chart is more useful to trade?

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ForexSurfer View Post
    Bhai ji Candle charts ki madad to ham lo le sakte hain lekin hamko sirf is baat ka bharosa hona jaruri hai ki hamare paas me jo bhi trading signals hain wo sahi tarah se work karenge aur ham unko apni trading me aasani se use kar payenge.

Tabhi hamko jyada success mil sakti hai...
    candlestick chart ka to fayda bahut jayda hain acha hain ki candlestick hum achi tarah se istemaal kare isse trend pakadne mein bahut jayda madad ho jati hain main jayda istemaal hamesha candlestick ka hi karta hu
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Banned aleezabwn is on a distinguished road aleezabwn's Avatar
    Thanks
    ap market ko not kren ke kab open hoti hai or kab close hoti hai or cruency pair shi select kren or market ko check krte rahen or phr trade kren tab he ap achi earning kr sako ge,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai, aap short term trading karte hai yaa phir long term, ek baar aapko H1 time frame ke chart par market ka trend jarur dekh lena chahiye jis se humen market ki trend ka pata chal jaaye phir uske baad short term trading karne ke liye aap M5 or M15 use kar sakte hai aur long term trading ke liye H1 or H4.

Senior Member ForexSurfer is on a distinguished road ForexSurfer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rrk View Post
    well according to me candlestick chart is more useful in trading because candle stick chart is very easy too understand and we can easily find the trend of market with the help of candlestick and almost every trader trading in Forex trading make use of candlestick chart pattern for trading .
    Bhai ji Candle charts ki madad to ham lo le sakte hain lekin hamko sirf is baat ka bharosa hona jaruri hai ki hamare paas me jo bhi trading signals hain wo sahi tarah se work karenge aur ham unko apni trading me aasani se use kar payenge.

Tabhi hamko jyada success mil sakti hai...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member romkayo123 is an unknown quantity at this point romkayo123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i believe the right time-frame ought to be chosen per the monger kind . speculator sometimes do not explore larger time frames he wants what is current move of the market not the history . and a few one looks at bigger time frames and make orders (usually long run traders) but because the above posts says observing bigger TF are accustomed identify trend of the market by regular traders too..

Member rrk is an unknown quantity at this point rrk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well according to me candlestick chart is more useful in trading because candle stick chart is very easy too understand and we can easily find the trend of market with the help of candlestick and almost every trader trading in Forex trading make use of candlestick chart pattern for trading .

Banned sami35 will become famous soon enough sami35 will become famous soon enough sami35's Avatar
    Thanks
    M1 chart bohat acha hai aur bohat common hai mein bi isi chart par work karta hoon aur mein isi chart par work kar ky daily bohat acha earn karta hoon so yeh meray liye bohat acha hai aur mein sab ko yehi suggest karta hoon ky aap bi M1 par trade kary so forex aik profitable business hai.

Senior Member harrysidhu is on a distinguished road harrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sabhi chart ashe hote hein bhai me to smjhta hun forex me agar hmm candle stick chart use kare to jiada asha he bhai dusre chart se candle stick chart jiada asha hota he me to isi chart ko jiada like karta hun and hmehsa hi is chart ke sath trade karna passand karta hun

Senior Member joker1 is an unknown quantity at this point joker1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a lot of graphics that we can choose as our trade in determining where a business we can think to determine the best possible way so that our choices in the trade we are able to and can succeed to the business we do one of them by observing and researching where the movement of the most large and small in a trading chart

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can use either Line, Bar or Candlestick charts in Forex trading, They are all very good. For me, I always us the Candlestick patterns as it really enables me to trade well in a very good manner.
    Patience is Key.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 512 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 212 262 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)