+ Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 512 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 127 167 217 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 5116

Thread: Which chart is more useful to trade?

Senior Member hardstone is on a distinguished road hardstone's Avatar
    Thanks
    most of time I use h1 chart and h4 chart. h1 or h4 chart se mujhe thodi long entry ki timing ki pata lagta hai. or agar main short trade karu to main 15m chart ka istemal karta hoon. par h1 chart best hai mere liye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member pentkor is on a distinguished road pentkor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the trade I prefer to focus on one chart, the M15. it became my favorite. I prefer to focus on one chart, because I believe each will have a trend chart respectively. so when I saw a lot of charts, I often get confused in analyzing and making decisions. M15 a favorite for me, because I am trading with short-term way.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mikum is an unknown quantity at this point mikum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i thik whenever we trade on forex we ought to spend the just about almost most interest to H1And H4 chart. we can notice the entire market situation using this chart. And scalping is straightforward whenever traders make use of M1 or even M5 chart to trade on this. so i think H1And H4 chart tend to be more useful to trade on forex much better.

Senior Member Rehman12 will become famous soon enough Rehman12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    hello I want to know from all of our indian friend that which chart is more useful?
    I love to trade with h1 chart. but if i trade a very short trade then i usually use 15min chart. this two types of chart help me to trade. usually I dont use h4 or day time frame.
    what is your opinion? aap yaha aapna sujhao de.

dear i have no information and any ideas about the charts and i recommend to you that please trade through your own personal analysis and that is enough for trading and there is no need to use the different chart for trading

Banned candlestiker is an unknown quantity at this point candlestiker's Avatar
    Thanks
    I typically make use of chart on time frame Daily 1 to begin to see the trend, and after that H4, and also H1. So, I can evaluate downtrend or even uptrend coming from the chart. However when I need to build open position I typically make use of time frame M1.

Banned navia is an unknown quantity at this point navia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Candle stick charts tend to be utilized by around 85% traders.. ! If we talk about time frame, there is actually no particular with regard to a cluster of traders however mostly used is actually one hr time frame. However the accurate picture of a forex market could be noticed through a 4 hr chart.. !

Senior Member Uhuru will become famous soon enough Uhuru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the chat that is useful that works well for some reason we work and we also know the good informations that we are able to work and we all know the working prinicples that we are able to rule the working process of a good channel that prospers well and better we are all valued to certain reasons that we can do the right working process to the same trades

Member f3n is an unknown quantity at this point f3n's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Candlestick chart with higher timeframe is the most useful chart for me. I often using H4 as my timeframe and candlestick chart to make analysis. I rare to use line or bar chart and rare to use H1 or lower timeframe to trade. I think trading with higher timeframe will be more profitable for me

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me charts ko read karna trader ke liye bahut he jaroroi hai,yahan trader agar charts ko samjhenga to fir uske baad he wo yahan achha kar sakenga,trader ko yahan mehnat karna chahiye..

Senior Member ahmed mahmoud bakry is an unknown quantity at this point ahmed mahmoud bakry's Avatar
    Thanks
    The truth is I do not know what is best chart specifically in the trading process so as not to be misspelled and I do not like to say the word is thoughtful and properly and be sure it is very Thankful to your subject and your question

+ Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 512 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 127 167 217 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)