+ Reply to Thread
Page 273 of 292 FirstFirst ... 173 223 263 271 272 273 274 275 283 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,730 of 2917

Thread: How to Decide During a Bad Trade?

Member lax will become famous soon enough lax will become famous soon enough lax's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you have a losing trade,then there is just one thing that you should do,just understand the market. Are losing on a certain direction action. Just. Understand if you can leave the trade run the market. And how does it affect your account. Its when you know the direction and you are sure that you can close the market. You will go loss,its
    not good. I usually close any trade that i know would easily kill my heart and my dedication in trading forex. Its when you realize the mess then and only then that you get to lose.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned burayak is on a distinguished road burayak's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you're having a bad trade should not resume the transaction is in progress because it will be very dangerous for which we traded accounts should cease to calm down until the situation returns to normal and his condition again.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member muhammadatif is on a distinguished road muhammadatif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you afraid from loss then set loss amount from you capital, I have set 2%. When I have 2% loss of my total capital I close my trading account and dont dishoard. I try on next day with new targets and earn profit.

Banned Phenom II X6 is an unknown quantity at this point Phenom II X6's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by narendra View Post
    Just put sl and forget about bad trades. And after hitting sl you do another analysis and this time keep in mind the mistakes that you did last time and do not repeat them.
    nice tip my friend. you know that putting stop loss and take profit is a fun and many people do not know what is that fun. I think the best to put stop loss is minimum 30 pips. It is better to trade manually and not repeating the mistakes.

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shah.zoor View Post
    First of all, you have to be very careful in not to enter any such trade that is more likely to go against you, but as its forex, any thing can happen, then you should do is use stop loss on all of your trades that you are entering.
    If a trader puts stop loss before performing his trade then his risk is already covered and he does not have to worry much about the trade or negative float but if risk management is not there then he needs to decide wisely and book losses in case a trade is bad or wrong.

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by irzan View Post
    it depends on how much money you have invested and how much you can lose in this trade, but usually the best solution is to cut the arms, otherwise you lose your money , before opening a position you need know how much you can lose!
    By using risk management, you will be protected from possible fatal losses,

Traders who use themselves with good money management will be able to control the losses that occur so that they will avoid of bad trade and always have the opportunity to cover losses in subsequent trading.

Junior Member nona is on a distinguished road nona's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Can expect that the movements of the market the easy way through the Japanese candles because of their high ability to predict what is coming in this market and I recommend everyone that because it is a very distinct and I since used for quite some time and achieve amazing results

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    That time a positive thinking is must and the traders should at once find out what is going wrong with that trade and tries to heal that .Spot decision is a very important thing in the market and one couldn't go back by fearing about the trade.
    aapne ekdum sahi baat boli..jab trading me aapka bura waqt chal raha ho to trader ko aur zada sambhal ke trading karni chahaiye
    acha trader whai hota hai jo bure waqt me bhi achi tarah se trading karta hai aur time ke hisab se khud me changes le aata hai..ye qualities har trader me nahi hoti

Member irzan is on a distinguished road irzan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it depends on how much money you have invested and how much you can lose in this trade, but usually the best solution is to cut the arms, otherwise you lose your money , before opening a position you need know how much you can lose!

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by maliknas View Post
    During a bad trade we should not be confused and we should try to be more patient. Instead of closing our positions in hurry we should analyze the situation and if bad condition of trade is temporary then we should wait for the trade to come in profit.
    aapne ekdum thik kaha..jab bhi koi trader kisi situation me fas ke confuse ho jat hai..use shanti se kaam lete hue koi acha rasta soch ke waah se nikal jana chahaiye
    zadatar naye traders ko dikkat ho jati hai..isliye unhe kisi senior trader se contact karna chahioye kyunki senior traders ke paas kaafi experiance hota hai aur unhone bahut situation dekhi hoti hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 273 of 292 FirstFirst ... 173 223 263 271 272 273 274 275 283 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)