+ Reply to Thread
Page 252 of 292 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242 250 251 252 253 254 262 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 2917

Thread: How to Decide During a Bad Trade?

Member eoneadit is on a distinguished road eoneadit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what do you mean by bad trade? is it when i'm still having a floating loss order or i have some series of lost trades?
    if the case is number one, i usually follow my instinct should i close it manual, or leave it till stop loss touched.
    and if the case is number 2, i usually take a time off, and review again.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member seri is an unknown quantity at this point seri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon View Post
    Each trader would face bad time in forex so it's important to prepare good risk management and there is limitation about
    how many losses which we are toleranted in each transaction. We must be able to control our emotion well and there must
    be plan to help us control it well.
    I am agree with you if all traders ever experienced bad time in forex. So it's better to prepare our psychology and mentality
    to face loss in here. There is no one who could free of risk in forex, although he is expert traders. Good money management and
    good risk management are essential thing to be prepared.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dragon is an unknown quantity at this point dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Each trader would face bad time in forex so it's important to prepare good risk management and there is limitation about
    how many losses which we are toleranted in each transaction. We must be able to control our emotion well and there must
    be plan to help us control it well.

Junior Member rafiqutso is an unknown quantity at this point rafiqutso's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In trade bad days come. One has to prepare his mind that any time he may face trouble. So he must be mentally stout. Some times disappointment brings catastrophe in life. So we should cut our cloth according to our cloth.

Member dragon is an unknown quantity at this point dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by will View Post
    There is no trader who always gain profits or experience good trade, sometimes we faced bad trade and it's very normal thing
    so all traders must prepare good risk management so they won't lose more than they could afford to take in one transaction.
    And it's very important to keep emotion in stable condition so you won't take revenge after you lost.
    Yes, all traders should be ready to experience losses in forex. Sometimes, we experienced bad time in forex trading so we must prepare
    our emotion and psychology when it would happen so we won't be too emotional to face any condition in the market and we won't take
    revenge after we lost, just like you've said. I think it's good to prepare limit loss for one day so if it has been reached, we should stop
    trading in that day.

Member will is on a distinguished road will's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no trader who always gain profits or experience good trade, sometimes we faced bad trade and it's very normal thing
    so all traders must prepare good risk management so they won't lose more than they could afford to take in one transaction.
    And it's very important to keep emotion in stable condition so you won't take revenge after you lost.

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ayusri View Post
    there is no other word than cut los with SL or indirectly, because of poor trading will only make us more hurt when we let it continue because it let the losses over the still tolerable, and limit the extent to which the loss is within 40 points los is a limit that can be tolerated but if up to 100 points tetntu is not wise, it could be reversed after the 100 points the next day of trading but we will continue to semakioin minus and counting loss stoplos good is our advantage by doing daytrading and we can also limit your losses well and in control.
    I argue that limiting the loss to 40 pips is very large. I always put SL in about 20 pips from my trading position and put the TP at 50 pips. I find it more profitable. where if we loss two times and one-time profit, we still profit...

Member ayusri will become famous soon enough ayusri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no other word than cut los with SL or indirectly, because of poor trading will only make us more hurt when we let it continue because it let the losses over the still tolerable, and limit the extent to which the loss is within 40 points los is a limit that can be tolerated but if up to 100 points tetntu is not wise, it could be reversed after the 100 points the next day of trading but we will continue to semakioin minus and counting loss stoplos good is our advantage by doing daytrading and we can also limit your losses well and in control.

Member overlau is an unknown quantity at this point overlau's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this topic will help a lot those beginners like me not to loose hope... and to deeply understand that in this kind of business we need also to be smart... Thanks to all!

Member kaia is an unknown quantity at this point kaia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by M. TAMRIN View Post
    this usually does happen to a beginner trader.
    due to lack of preparing for the important stuff before doing the trading, such as money management, strategy, metal to be ready to bear the profit and loss in forex trading
    You are absolutely right, usually the newbie always act in a hurry. They wanted to feel the profit from their trading results, if only they would be careful and abide by the trading rules properly then surely they will get profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 252 of 292 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242 250 251 252 253 254 262 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)