+ Reply to Thread
Page 330 of 347 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 328 329 330 331 332 340 ... LastLast
Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 3467

Thread: News Trading

Banned nikam is on a distinguished road nikam's Avatar
    Thanks
    news ka bahot bada haath hota hai profit karne main.
    news k ooper hi market chalta hai acche news aye to market ooper and bad news to niche.
    so news ko read karte rehna cahiye so we can easily see the future of market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jadhav is on a distinguished road jadhav's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading during news will give
    chances to get many pips because when there
    is high impact news appearing it will bring price to
    trending condition and if we can
    make good analysis at that time we can
    get many dollars in a very short amount of time.
    But if we made bad analysis, we
    must use good risk management
    so we won't take too much
    losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    It's not just the fear that lead us to look after the news frequently while trading. News play vital role in forex trade. Even a single news can lift the trend as well as bring them down. That is why to keep consistent trade, we need to look after the news too.

Thanks
    for me not because of fear,
    but because I am blind to the news, I'm not sure just by analyzing news previus data and forecasts.
    I think no one can analyze the news.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News trading is very good but we can not do this all the time. If we start waiting for news then it would be very difficult for us to trade in forex. I usually trade on TA and at the same time I try to be aware of the latest news so that any sudden news don't disturb my trading.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yesterday was the news of GDP of euro zone and this news showed very good impact on the market. It was very volatile news and i was not expecting such a high move for the pair.

Member furiya is on a distinguished road furiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Han news hours main traders acha profits earn kar sakty hain. lakin is skill ko sekhna bohot zaroori hay agar aap apny idea say news hours main trade karo gay to aap apna bohot nuqsaan karo gay. News trading kay liye traders ko fundamentals ka knowledge hona zaroori hay.

Senior Member mirror is on a distinguished road mirror's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think If you want succeed in this market and you want to survive here in the long run you will have to learn fundamentals. You will not be able to make profits on consistent basis unless you learned fundamentals. but technical is also necessary

Thanks
    I love news trading very much but sometime confused when for same currency there is more 2 or 3 news at a time and when released then one is showing good for currency others are showing some not good . at this point i dont try to trade because of confused . instead that news trading is great i think .

Member furiya is on a distinguished road furiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want succeed in this market and you want to survive here in the long run you will have to learn fundamentals. You will not be able to make profits on consistent basis unless you learned fundamentals.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 330 of 347 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 328 329 330 331 332 340 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)